Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

McGinn, Gilmour, Robertson and Tierney seemed class throughout from being at the game but would have to give it another watch. Patterson, Hendry and Mctominay a lot better in the second half after rough starts. I jump about 8 times in games between hating and loving the 352 Mctominay and Tierney cb system but it ended up working tonight.

One of the best atmospheres I've ever been in. Great great day 

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

Nope.  Yellows can’t be overturned and regardless of how shit the decision was dissent is dissent…

…Ref was a grade a c**t though.

Incorrect. If a yellow is a matter of fact, e.g. awarded for a factual offence that didn’t occur, then it is removed.

A caution awarded for dissent in response to a goal disallowed and then awarded would still stand.

Patterson (NPatz ? Natty P ?) was excellent 2nd half after a nervy 1st. I'd probably still want the more defensively competent SOD in for games against better sides. The midfield 3 were also good 2nd period, they complement each other very well.

13 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

McGinn, Gilmour, Robertson and Tierney seemed class throughout from being at the game but would have to give it another watch. Patterson, Hendry and Mctominay a lot better in the second half after rough starts. I jump about 8 times in games between hating and loving the 352 Mctominay and Tierney cb system but it ended up working tonight.

One of the best atmospheres I've ever been in. Great great day 

They absolutely were class. Arguably our 4 best players really stepped up to the mark tonight! 

I have no problem with the odd mistakes Patterson made, that's natural. But there were a few times where he had a wide open space to run into but chose the safe option. You can see when he attacks, exciting things happen. Once he gets the bravery to go at teams more often, he'll be talked about the same way those other guys are.

I sadly wasn't at the game, but that was pure entertainment. That's what football is all about!

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Just home. What a night! Incredible atmosphere at the end. Had a tear in my eye seeing how happy everyone was and wishing my Dad could have been there to see it. Just one small gripe though - that fcking waving of the phone light on 70 mins. Leave that shit to concerts 

Thats happened a couple of times now, I don’t get it? Why at 70 mins?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay McTominay

He fucked off England to play for Scotland, Scott Mctominay!

Just got home and I'm still buzzing.  What a bloody game.  Israel got what they deserved for their cheating.  Faking injury to try and stop a goal being awarded is fkin low.  c***s. 

Delighted with that. I was the world's most crabbit man at the end of that first half but f**k me did we boss the second. Che Adams didn't play well and I actually don't think McGinn did either, goal aside. Gilmour though. Easy to forget he's barely out of his teens. A class above everyone on the pitch. Hopefully as he gets a run in the team the forward players will make bolder runs forward into space, trusting that he'll find them. I applaud Dukes too. The character he showed in that second half speaks volumes.

Also it's the first time I've been in the east Stand for about 20 years. I'll be back. Great seats (don't get the moaning about being behind the goal) although I was more in the south east corner.