Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

7 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Just heard McCoists commentary for the winner - absolutely love this!!emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

He was excellent but what was funnier looking at that was Crockers commentary…  this is big, this is huge, this is, eh….... massive… 😂

4.26 onwards

Haven't been to Hampden since the Germany game in 2015 having moved to London 6 years ago. Feeling very lucky to have been there last night. What a game, what an atmosphere, what a team. Somehow managed to escape a hangover too.

On the train back south now and I've watched the highlights on YouTube about a dozen times. This will prop my mood up for the forseeable future. 

Ooooooh Yiiisssiiirr!

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Taking an interest in Middle Eastern politics and the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory isn't limited to "certain clubs", it is something we should all care about.

Totally agree that people should care about what is going on over there.

My remark regarding "certain clubs" is alluding to the fact that for some of their fans it is not simply caring about what is going on over there.  It is more complex or depending on your view, more petty than that.

As I say...fitba fans.

Edited by Sugar_Army

Is Sportscene available anywhere? Missed it last night and wanted to get a more complete highlights package, wanted to get a look at the build up to the corner for the third, I think that was when Gilmour played a brilliant ball to Dykes in the inside right position when there was an easy out ball to Patterson on the right. 

Is Sportscene available anywhere? Missed it last night and wanted to get a more complete highlights package, wanted to get a look at the build up to the corner for the third, I think that was when Gilmour played a brilliant ball to Dykes in the inside right position when there was an easy out ball to Patterson on the right. 
The key is to record every match, keep the recording just in case you ever need to watch Scotland v San Marino from 2019 and then end up with your Tivo storage taken up by Scotland games.

Oooft. I am tender after that one! First time I have organised a bus from our local and it is safe to say everyone is gagging to do it all over again!

Quite easily the best Scotland game I have seen, not just in person. It had absolutely everything. Certainly for a neutral’s point of view anyway. For a Scotland fan it was gas and air stuff, but absolutely worth the smashed face, ribs and even tail bone as I fell down about 5 flights of stairs after the 3rd. Just amazing scenes I doubt I’ll ever see in the flesh ever again.

FTFY, incidentally I am a bloody jinx, watched c75 minutes of the game and saw 2 Israel goals and the missed pelanty, did not see a single Scotland goal live. I have banned myself from watching Tuesdays game.

My mate had the opposite. Missed the Zahavi free kick as he was still queuing outside, got in for the McGinn goal and went for a piss immediately after so missed Dabbur’s goal. Comfortable 3-0 win as far as he’s concerned.

13 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

I think you are right !

The 5 odd minute yt highlights certainly show the build up to the corner

5 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

My mate had the opposite. Missed the Zahavi free kick as he was still queuing outside, got in for the McGinn goal and went for a piss immediately after so missed Dabbur’s goal. Comfortable 3-0 win as far as he’s concerned.

Lucky him !

Something I really enjoy about this squad is their post/pre match interviews. It doesn't tend to be the same cliche-riddled nonsense you get every week at club level, far more authentic and all the players come across really well.