Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Gilmour, Tierney, Robertson and McGinn were all sensational tonight.

And a shout too for Dykes and Patterson, who despite having both had awkward moments stuck at it and contributed to digging out an important result.

Well done to the players and the management for a massive result!!!

The Diplomatic Corps will be in touch...

Obviously not what we're talking about now, but I was ready to give up on football that Dykes goal was being disallowed.  The fact it was even questioned makes me think football is going down the pan.

What a feeling to get a late winner.

The switch offs after both equalisers were criminal.

Patterson was absolutely pish. He gave the ball away so many times but I blame Clarke for playing such an inexperienced player. Hopefully him and Ramsay get better and represent.

McGinn was out of position so many times but I love the man [emoji3590]

Hard to be too hard on them after actually getting a win. Knew as soon as Hendry gave the free kick away you knew it was going to be a goal, he is not a centre half as continually gives away fouls around the box. Huge turnaround in the second half doing what we should have done from the start .Patterson was better in the 2nd half but should maybe have more time in the Rangers Colt team to learn his trade. McGregor must be great at finding space as most of the game the camera could not find him. Gilmour is growing into a fine player. A get out of jail card used tonight.

3 minutes ago, BazMac said:

Obviously not what we're talking about now, but I was ready to give up on football that Dykes goal was being disallowed.  The fact it was even questioned makes me think football is going down the pan.

Same here. Watching the Israeli lad get treatment for a boot that didn't even touch his face had me ready to break stuff. All just felt so typical and familiar. 

90'4 did not 

Could have had 5 or 6 tonight. Even a draw would have been a kick in the balls after the way we played in the second half. McGinn and Dykes missing sitters is not a good feeling. McTominay's goal at the end turned everything around.

Gilmour is fantastic. Just sublime performance. Dictated the whole second half. Israel barely got up the park (and the one time they did we nearly collapsed)