Scotland v Israel

Frank Grimes

5 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

Got my tickets a while back but this will sell out now. 5pm on a Saturday will make it a great atmosphere. The SFA should be applauded for the ticket pricing this campaign, exactly as it should be.

Glad I bought my tickets for the remaining home games at the end of July. 

11 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Tried to get tickets as the game finished. Was only like 7 seats left and dotted around (maybe South Upper still to be released?). This'll be a sell out. 

Stadium was showing as sold out and then 20 minutes later some sections in East and west opened up again. I would say it's worth checking back in now and again.

A6 had nearly full availability and then 5 minutes later almost gone so I'm assuming these sections are just being put on sale as the others sell out 

If my calculations are right, 9 points (losing to Denmark) gets us 2nd? 

If we draw this then we’re relying on Israel to lose in Austria and then 7 points likely enough (unless Austria also beat Denmark, in which case we’re fried)

If we lose this we probably need snookers (beat Denmark at home and/or Israel dropping points to one of the minnows) 

7 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

Hanley oot. Massive loss

A loss given his recent performances but allows McTominay to slot back on to the team without disrupting an impressive midfield three of McGinn, Gilmour and McGregor. Assuming all remain fit and available. I’m ok with that. 

27 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Tried to get tickets as the game finished. Was only like 7 seats left and dotted around (maybe South Upper still to be released?). This'll be a sell out. 

I was waiting in the queue, and it only had a couple of sections available, however the site wouldn't take my card and there was a big carry on, but when I went back in there were other sections available.

The message I kept getting when trying to pay was:

'The card type of the card entered does not match the card type selected.'

The card is fine, the number is stored on Google and I only used it tonight to pay for pizza! It rejected another card, and I had to phone someone and use their card before it finally took the payment. Anyone else had this?

22 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Stadium was showing as sold out and then 20 minutes later some sections in East and west opened up again. I would say it's worth checking back in now and again.

A6 had nearly full availability and then 5 minutes later almost gone so I'm assuming these sections are just being put on sale as the others sell out 

Good shout. Went back and got out tickets in the East stand. Buzzing for the 1-1 draw already!

9 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

I was waiting in the queue, and it only had a couple of sections available, however the site wouldn't take my card and there was a big carry on, but when I went back in there were other sections available.

The card is fine, the number is stored on Google and I only used it tonight to pay for pizza! It rejected another card, and I had to phone someone and use their card before it finally took the payment. Anyone else had this?

Double check. I had that and I have a Visa. It had automatically selected a Visa, but I hadn't noticed there was a dropdown menu, so I clicked that, clicked on VisaDebit and I now have two tickets for the gemme. 

Buzzin!!

10 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

Aye was saying that for me too. Then I realised I hadn’t changed the default option from Visa to MasterCard and then it worked fine.