Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Exactly how I feel. Why this clown has been kept in the job is beyond me. I've said before, I'm normally patient with managers but it's obvious that he's well out of his depth and his recruitment has been a disgrace.

Probably won't watch us at all until he's gone and stick to the highlights, to have a chuckle if nothing else while League One stares us in the face.

Same boat, I’m going to drag myself along to home games as I’ve committed to a season ticket,  not a chance  I’m going to away games.  And I’d normally go to most of them.   Any media involving him is tough viewing,  his appointment has really kicked the baws out of fanbase. 

14 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Inverness only beat a weakened side with a late wonder strike, we had as much of the game. Dundee didn't beat us with ease, you're havering. In fact we beat them at Dens.

Come to think of it, didnt we beat Dunfermline with ease in the playoffs?

We had 4 players out too, and it was a comfortable 90 minutes for us.  You never looked like scoring.

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Back to basics for me, if Murdoch is still not fit to start swap McAlister into central midfield and Houston to right back

LINEUP111631251194498.png

Have quite a good feeling about this lineup, shove Muirhead in there for Baird when he is back and we could maybe pick up a few points between now and Christmas. Moffat sitting in behind Adeloye feeding him is exactly what I think will see him flourish. The questions just now are how faithful Duffy will be to the Morton Galacticos and will he persist with punt and run or switch to a straight forward 442 that he was glowing about on Sportsound the other week. 

We saw the difference White made by going back to basics in his short time in charge last year. Pushing the reset button is absolutely what is needed at present. Nothing fancy, just go out and play. 

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

You didn't look like scoring either, neither did you dominate the game as you suggest..

Our depleted side beat your depleted side and we definitely were the better team, as the score proved.

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Hoping for that new manager bounce, Duffy has to be better than Hopkin. He can't do any worse.

Hopefully, to keep that "huge club's" gas at a peep. If they win they'll suddenly be favourites for the league. I don't think Duffy is up to much mind you.

Edited by Raith_Raver

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Can we all just take 10-15 seconds out of our day and stick Raith_Raver on ignore? I’ve just taken the plunge and I feel better already.

It’s never a useful contribution and he seems a bit challenged so my hope is he’ll eventually slope off.

Don’t you dare do that or he’ll start showing back up in our threads!