Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

Hoping for something like this...

McAdams

McAllister Fjortoft Baird* Reading

McKenzie Murdoch Maxwell O'Connor 

Moffat

Adeloye

*I'm reluctantly selecting Baird because I think he's by the thinnest of margins better than McGinty.

Middle of the park is tricky actually. I've stuck Maxwell in there as he can play pretty much anywhere and drive forward.

Bench: Albinson; McGinty; Houston; McKenzie; Chalmers; Salkeld; Bradley 

ETA - Maybe too balls out but we are at home.

Edited by Trogdor

57 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

McAdams

Moffat

Adeloye

*I'm reluctantly selecting Baird because I think he's by the thinnest of margins better than McGinty.

Middle of the park is tricky actually. I've stuck Maxwell in there as he can play pretty much anywhere and drive forward.

I’d drop Mckenzie and give the hibs loanee in there! 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

McAdams

Moffat

Adeloye

Looks like a Dalziel-style 4-2-4

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Didn’t even notice Albinson, absolutely baffling stuff with the three of them starting. At least it’s not all defenders, so slight improvement. 

Maybe with Bradley and O'connor there might be more balance. But without moffat seems baffling too. 

Never heard of the majority of the Ayr team, if I’m being honest. However, we have put Ross Graham straight back into the team, so that’s them scoring at least 1 goal.

Positives with our line up are basically that Comrie’s moved to wing back and Mehmet’s been dropped. Negatives are just about everything else. Back to the stupid back 5. Graham playing, Dorrans playing, Dorrans being captain, Pybus playing, Watson in the middle of a back 3 (where he’s looked lost so far).

Every week, we must have one of the strongest benches in the league. If we fail to score (again) with proven attacking players at this level in Wighton, Kennedy and Thomas on the bench, it’s truly embarrassing how abysmal our manager is.