Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

11 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'm in good company .Tell me if you know anyone  apart from yourself that Accies would score 4 goals in 20 odd minutes; if you can't you're the arse.

We beat and kept a clean sheet against them on the 20th July. Next question. 

Suprised Dundermline fans are being so negative about their chances. We're on a par (no pun intended) with you for absolute shitness. Our defence is honking and you have some decent attack minded players. We dont seem to be capable of playing midfielders and our strikers couldnt hit a barn door between them. Peter grant must really have done on a number on you for such pessimism 

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Looking forward to this now, surley Duffy knows he can't just do what Hopkin did and it punt the ball and hope, 3-1 Ayr Adeloye at the double

He was on the radio glowing about Partick and the way they were playing. So fully expect punt and run with less defenders.

The last Ayr v Pars game at Somerset that I was at - the most enjoyable home game I've been at in years.  Had pals who are Pars fans down, made a full day of it, lovely sunny weather and Ayr had the game absolutely in the bag after 40 mins playing some brilliant football.   

Literally the opposite of what today will likely bring now I think of it.   

Screenshot_20210911-103644_FlashScore UK.jpg

42 minutes ago, Hursty said:

The last Ayr v Pars game at Somerset that I was at - the most enjoyable home game I've been at in years.  Had pals who are Pars fans down, made a full day of it, lovely sunny weather and Ayr had the game absolutely in the bag after 40 mins playing some brilliant football.   

Literally the opposite of what today will likely bring now I think of it.   

Screenshot_20210911-103644_FlashScore UK.jpg

Danny Devine getting hooked 30 mins into it and going radge on the bench was a particular highlight. I’m sure he was in one of the papers in the lead up to the game saying how Dunfermline should be beating teams “like Ayr”