Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic

16 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Can we all just take 10-15 seconds out of our day and stick Raith_Raver on ignore? I’ve just taken the plunge and I feel better already.

It’s never a useful contribution and he seems a bit challenged so my hope is he’ll eventually slope off.

This is excellent advice 

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Gonnae refrain from speaking for all of us, neebur. 

Its up to you if you personally see Rovers as a wee club, I'm not aware of anyone else...

However, WTF are you to censor me for speaking as a Rovers fan..

you're a fuckin arrogant arsehole

Edited by Raith_Raver

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Wrong of me to say this, but a part of me is wanting to get embarrassingly spanked tomorrow so this idiot’s position is truly untenable.

I want a win, nothing will ever change that.  But given a run of big losses hasn't forced the board to act and absolute spanking with grant out by monday would also be a good result

12 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Back to basics for me, if Murdoch is still not fit to start swap McAlister into central midfield and Houston to right back

LINEUP111631251194498.png

Unfortunately even though now fit , Moffat will still not be in starting 11 tomorrow, this needs to change and soon 

36 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Unfortunately even though now fit , Moffat will still not be in starting 11 tomorrow, this needs to change and soon 

It really sums up the dinosaurs in charge. 

If Duffy continues to put on Salkeld and Afolabi before him, then there is no hope until we appoint someone competent.