Arbroath v Accies

Yes I did thank you for asking. 

Especially enjoyed the brilliant goal celebrations with the fans. 

Also thought it was really encouraging that the goals were shared around our main goal threats.  Encouraging going forward  !!

Just a superb day yesterday and what an incredible performance and result that was from the mighty Red Lichties, Up there with one of the best I’ve ever seen especially 2nd half, My daughter had loads of fun at the young Lichties fanzone and was chuffed Joel came out at the end for these pics 🤩🇱🇻⚽🙌 What a guy

CCF307C2-6823-47CA-B9E1-BB652CF2099D.jpeg

802C8753-9B08-4F83-BED6-8CF6C8E55377.jpeg

3570DB11-7063-419F-89A6-53C7665AA4DD.jpeg

DCC677B2-7257-4E40-ACFE-A921E78969B4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yesterday’s no changed my mind on what I said anyway.

You know what Arsenal should just go and sign the full Brentford team as they are obviously better players based on beating them once in the league.

Away back to Parkhead you racist clown. x

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You know what Arsenal should just go and sign the full Brentford team as they are obviously better players based on beating them once in the league.

Away back to Parkhead you racist clown. x

Fucking hell calm down bro 

Mental comparison and logic in that Arsenal Brentford thing as well by the way 😂😂

Edited by 1320Lichtie

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT 

Congratulations to Scott Stewart on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties convincing 4-0 win over Hamilton Accies at Gayfield yesterday. Scotty opened the scoring late in the first half and also set up Mikey Mckenna for the Lichties 2nd in a win that see’s us jump to 3rd in the Championship table. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

423ACB19-51FB-4C8E-A582-2F5BE871615F.jpeg

55 minutes ago, TASC_1878 said:

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT 

Congratulations to Scott Stewart on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties convincing 4-0 win over Hamilton Accies at Gayfield yesterday. Scotty opened the scoring late in the first half and also set up Mikey Mckenna for the Lichties 2nd in a win that see’s us jump to 3rd in the Championship table. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

423ACB19-51FB-4C8E-A582-2F5BE871615F.jpeg

After watching the highlights. Jamie Hamilton was robbed. 

4 minutes ago, JoseMarooniho said:

Fair play to the club for extending the home support seggy area. Made for a great second half supporting the lads. Wee negative, I wish they wouldn’t nip the AFC TV highlights mid celebration.

Yeah I’ve went on AFC Tv myself today and screen recorded the goals live and the celebrations and replays after. It’s a big part of watching it back

Second half was magic. A million times better getting the seaside right up to the corner flag.

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Accies fans. No Miko or Scott Martin yesterday? Both injured? I was a big Scott Martin fan when he was at us on loan 

Miko got a head knock last week and Martin is made of glass and out for 3 months again.

Fair play to the club for extending the home support seggy area. Made for a great second half supporting the lads. Wee negative, I wish they wouldn’t nip the AFC TV highlights mid celebration.
The build up to the goals is missing as well. Under 4 minutes for a 4 0 win is far to short.

I can't believe some Accies fans think that wasn't a red card. He's not done it with any intent but you can't lunge in like that and expect to stay on, especially when you injure your opponent. From first viewing at the time and from 80 yards away I said it was a shocker.

10 hours ago, Hammerafc said:
12 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

The build up to the goals is missing as well. Under 4 minutes for a 4 0 win is far to short.

100 percent

We used to have 18 minute highlight packages for a 1-0 defeat at home to Edinburgh City. Pumping Accies 4-0 in the Championship and there’s 3 minutes worth 😂 

These are good to look back on years from now. Regularly watch old highlights, these are good times and memories to cherish. On my phone for the goals alone I have saved a minutes worth for each. Some great scenes with the players coming over to the crowd etc

My only complaint because everything else is extremely rosy right now

Gayfield looking fabulous with the improvements, hospitality packed to the rafters, segregation moved, superb number of ST holders, pitch, players, coaches, community trust, just everything...

Just geez a 7/8 minute highlight package of the hidings we’ve been dishing out. Can save the 3 minute ones for the 1-0 home defeats 😂

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

I can't believe some Accies fans think that wasn't a red card. He's not done it with any intent but you can't lunge in like that and expect to stay on, especially when you injure your opponent. From first viewing at the time and from 80 yards away I said it was a shocker.

If you're meaning me, I think it was a red. I meant he was robbed of motm as it was a clear red and he was horrifically ball watching for the second goal. 

I get he's undoubtedly a talented player but after the amount of game time he's had it's a bit worrying how naive he still is.