Arbroath v Accies

On 08/09/2021 at 12:08, Laid-back Accie said:

Cracking away day, hope the weather stays decent.

No disrespect to Arbroath as they've had a good start, but really must be beating part-time teams, so anything other than a win will be disappointing.

Our defence will need to be at it as Arbroath seem to be banging the goals in, so maybe see Popescu getting his debut, but I can't see who would drop out between Easton and Hamilton as both have played well so far.

Think temps will still be out, can see that being the case for a few weeks to come, and as always the club will stay silent about it. 

It'll be very tough but I'll go for a 2-1 Accies win

Hope you enjoyed your day 

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - VOTE 

This wee part time team from the east coast isn’t doing too badly! Hamilton were no match for our free scoring Lichties on a beautiful afternoon at Gayfield. Who deserves your vote for the TASC Social Media Man of the Match? To vote pop over to the TASC Facebook or Twitter pages. Voting closes tomorrow at 5pm with the result announced at 5.30 🇱🇻

1EE1769D-7534-422C-B3FC-7176D8E85C1E.jpeg

Scott Stewart absolutely superb today. Great composure for the first and he set up the 2nd, never stopped running either. I actually thought Nouble was quiet today but took his goal very well. That starting XI shouldn’t be touched as it stands. Disappointed to see segregation for such a small travelling support and hope the club rethink this in the future 

Well, that was very pleasing

6 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

Nouble is the difference for the Lichties this season. He drags defenders all over the place and really frees up other attackers. A great team performance again. 10 goals scored in the last 3 league games emoji2.png

Aye, and we even scored the goal we conceded

Another fantastic performance from us (at no point were we awful ) we are taking our chances and defending superbly and our commitment is 100%. It can't really get much better for us just now. Stewart is having a fantastic season and was immense today but i could say that about them all tbh. Hamilton created not a lot apart from hitting the woodwork just before we scored and one routine save from Gaston. 

Smokies and wine.

On 08/09/2021 at 12:08, Laid-back Accie said:

No disrespect to Arbroath as they've had a good start, but really must be beating part-time teams, so anything other than a win will be disappointing.

Keep this thought. Might need it next season in the seaside league.

Scott Stewart absolutely superb today. Great composure for the first and he set up the 2nd, never stopped running either. I actually thought Nouble was quiet today but took his goal very well. That starting XI shouldn’t be touched as it stands. Disappointed to see segregation for such a small travelling support and hope the club rethink this in the future 

I don’t think the Hamilton defenders would agree that Nouble was quiet. He caused regular havoc. I don’t mind him being quiet like that every week. A great team performance. Awesome all round.