Arbroath v Accies

1 hour ago, Laid-back Accie said:

My last post seems to have got some Arbroath fans backs up.

I just want clarity that I wasn't suggesting we are better than Arbroath, or that the fact we are full-time and they are part-time, gives us a right to win the match.

All I was getting at was that, if we are to have any hope of challenging for the league and getting promoted, these are the type of games we have to win.

Fair. 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I think they’re all really good players aye but I think we’ve got good players too. Close call between some of them. Virtanen or Martin in next to Nicky Low would be magic and Mullin on one of our wings over James Craigen are two id definitely go for. 

Fair enough.... just found it a bit funny that you said not too many you’d take then named 6 that you were impressed with ...

Nobody has said that Arbroath don’t have good players ( you obviously do to be playing at the level you are at ) ...

looking forward to a good hard fought game .. which Accies SHOULD  be winning if we have any ambitions of going straight back up ..

Edited by G51 Red
Spelling 🙄

32 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

Fair enough.... just found it a bit funny that you said not too many you’d take then named 6 that you were impressed with ...

Nobody has said that Arbroath don’t have good players ( you obviously do to be playing at the level you are at ) ...

looking forward to a good hard fought game .. which Accies SHOULD  be winning if we have any ambitions of going straight back up ..

Maybe phrased it wrong I meant I think it’s quite close, although I am biased. I think Hamilton have a lot of good players and because you’ve been in the Premiership I know them quite well, whereas we might be a bit of an unknown to you after you’ve been in the Premiership so long. 

Gayfield seems to get called one of the harder places to go in this league by other players and managers though. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

As much as i am a  MASSIVE Bobby Linn fan i think The Gaffer has to stick to the starting XI who started against The Pars.

Bobby like every other Red Lichtie player who is not in the starting XI just now has to bide their time and grab their change to impress when they get their chance in the team, although i was on holiday when the Red Lichties beat The Pars the highlights showed Bobby in superb form when he came on as a sub plus Patterson looked good against the Dons B side last week.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.

Jumped on a nice early train from Queen Street, forgetting that Rangers are playing in Perth in the early kick off and all the mutants would be on the same train. This is some laugh [emoji2357]
Ooft, poor planning that.

Thankfully they'll be long gone by time you're on the way back & should be early enough to avoid the folk going home from Transmt.