QP v A

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Maybe worth reflecting we’ve only lost one league game since Feb 20. 

Two - Stranraer at home and Elgin away, both after the league title was wrapped up last season.

Edited by JT1867

On 11/09/2021 at 19:40, Alf Stamp Army said:

Interesting decision to sub Mom Liam Brown? Was actually a bit disappointed with Longstaff he didn't seem willing to take his man on but early days maybe he's more suited to playing on the left?
Could do with Quitongo being fit sooner rather than later is he back in training?
Thought his brother was excellent for Airdrie btw

I was very surprised when Liam got MOTM as I thought that he was very poor, by his usual standards. IMO young Thomson was our best player, he was where ever he was needed and I don't remember him wasting a ball all afternoon.

Regarding the Airdrie guy who was put out, an old pal, whom I worked with many years ago, who is an Ardrie fan and who was at the game, 'phoned me on Sunday to ask me if I had seen the incident, which from where I was sitting I could not, to say that while the guy was out of order, he was in fact challenging a man, who was wearing a QP tie, to a " square go outside " because of some comment he had made about Airdrie.

3 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Wouldn't be fair to tarnish the club with one supports actions but Section B have a history of unsavory views. That's beyond distasteful though if true. Shouldn't be hard to identify someone. 

Is this connected with the ejected fan perhaps? The Daily Record reported that fan "stormed the Directors box". All a bit much for a L1 game of fitbaw. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

4 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Thanks for sharing that Alf...hopefully Airdrie FC will deal with the matter, aided by QP officials where appropriate. Sadly I've witnessed vile abuse against coaches and their families, not race related, whilst stewards are within earshot, one a QP game the other involving Falkirk fans. Coward is probably the right label for it but it won't stop until the offenders are punished by the law.

2 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Wouldn't be fair to tarnish the club with one supports actions but Section B have a history of unsavory views. That's beyond distasteful though if true. Shouldn't be hard to identify someone. 

Is this connected with the ejected fan perhaps? The Daily Record reported that fan "stormed the Directors box". All a bit much for a L1 game of fitbaw. 

Not connected in any way. Two totally separate incidents.  

10 hours ago, Diamonds Are Red said:

Not connected in any way. Two totally separate incidents.  

Quite sad that the only one pumped out the door is the guy in a top too wee for him (supposedly) shouting at another guy in a QP tie whilst the racist (assuming the report is correct) isn't.

Edited by Hampden Diehard