Jobs you would love to do

Professional streamer (c. limmy) would be the dream. Paid good money to sit and play games and be daft.

If I'd 2 years worth of wages sitting in the bank I'd be chucking my job and giving it a go. 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I could be the extra on Coronation Street who is either drinking a pint in the background, or eating a bacon roll in the background.

Once you get a bit of experience you could maybe do both together.

55 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Wanted to be the Fife version of Chris Eubank. 

You got the dress sense part, spot on though.

Spoiler

Chris Eubank sports a typically eccentric ensemble while out in London |  Daily Mail Online

Thank you.

eta.Just noticed Mullarkey beat me to that one.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

More seriously, I have always fancied being a roadie with a big band, seemed like a class life.

I would also like a trade, even if it was just to work around the house. Anyone know any good evening weekend classes?

6 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Traffic warden would be great 

I get the anger that parking in disabled bays must bring but I'm wary of anyone who wants to be one of these wee officious c***s. 

I'd like to do what Tubes from SoccerAM does now - takes famous folk out for a few holes of golf and a chat. Meet some amazing folk and get to play some nice golf courses, he doesn't drink but I imagine you could easily enjoy yer bevy whilst doing that as well. 20 minute videos uploaded every week and live off the ads. 

I'd basically love to do anything that doesn't bring stress. I wouldn't care how boring the job is, I don't go to work to stimulate my mind, if it's stress free for at least the living wage I'll do it quite happily.