St Mirren v Dundee Utd 11/09/21

FT 0-0
Wasn’t at the game, but heard we had yet another goal disallowed.
Can someone please tell me the ref got this one right and that this isn’t the third game running where we’ve had a perfectly good goal disallowed 🤣

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He didn’t.

Yes, my bad. Still in shock.

I'm not sure about our goal, if it was given as offside or a foul by Main. If its for offside fair enough, cant tell by the camera angle but if its for a foul by Main its a shocking decision.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Yes, my bad. Still in shock.

I'm not sure about our goal, if it was given as offside or a foul by Main. If its for offside fair enough, cant tell by the camera angle but if its for a foul by Main its a shocking decision.

Bbc said a foul in the build up.  Not seen it yet myself.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Piss poor decision then if it was for a foul. 

Pretty sure it was for a foul. 

Ref seemed to blow any time a United player went down, so whether it was a foul or not, at least he was being consistent. 

And after all, is consistency not what we want from our officials. 

😀

Jeando Fuchs for me was Man of the Match. Put himself about everywhere. Felt Niskanen did ok. Not shy and some good touches but maybe better on wing than as an Inside Forward? Great to see Appere on in second half. Pawlett did put a shift in and Harkes covered adequately at full back.

45 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Wasn't happy when McNulty signed again with us and going by the comments made I feel absolutely vindicated in wondering WHY THE f**k UNITED ARE PAYING THIS GUY 3K  A WEEK

I’m not McNulty’s biggest fan but I think he did OK other than missing an opportunity where he should have scored.  That said Nicky Clark needs to be given a chance too, more so if he can play alongside Appere.

I thought the team as a whole did well, even Pawlett (despite the miss) and Harkes before he got repositioned.

Hope Edwards isn’t out for too long.

I think we definitely edged it and could have scored two, but I’ll accept a point away from home.

That ref is comfortably the worst in Scotland. He has never been involved in a good game - ruins it at every opportunity. Dallas seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, Steven should be next. 

Utd should've been well ahead in the first half, we were all over the place. A lot of tidy players in midfield but all too similar. Second half we were better, instead of Utd causing us problems we caused our own.  

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m not McNulty’s biggest fan but I think he did OK other than missing an opportunity where he should have scored.  That said Nicky Clark needs to be given a chance too, more so if he can play alongside Appere.

I thought the team as a whole did well, even Pawlett (despite the miss) and Harkes before he got repositioned.

Hope Edwards isn’t out for too long.

I think we definitely edged it and could have scored two, but I’ll accept a point away from home.

Harkes was best player on the park before he got shifted to right back, terrible decision.