St Mirren v Dundee Utd 11/09/21

2 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

St mirren looking to play for a draw here.

They way they are going to set up as 4-5-1 with two sitting midfielders will stifle us.

Our two sitting midfielders are suspended.

If you're going fishing at least get something correct.

It just makes you look like a walloper.

Edited by FTOF

9 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:
18 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:
St Helen Mirren
1640244461_sthelenmirren.thumb.jpg.bdad09a316cc63b9864cfedff2c2fadc.jpg

She's a serious actress and you've not to look at her 'attributes '.

Not looking at Helen Mirren’s attributes is an impossible task if you’re watching the staircase scene in the movie ‘Savage Messiah’. A helluva’ movie scene. Ahem, erm…

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Forgot about that. Flynn and the latest Oirish baller to start in the middle then? Hopefully McGrath isn't too wiped after his jaunt with their national team 

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

I hope that getting our facts right is not going to be the new standard for posting on P&B.  I really do.  :(

8 hours ago, Yflab said:

How many tickets are United getting?
Hopefully the whole away stand is rocking unless St Mirren have once again fcuked up.

The way things are behind the scenes would not surprise me its the latter. Last home game around 50 St Johnstone fans bunched together so hopefully you all get in. 

36 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

The way things are behind the scenes would not surprise me its the latter. Last home game around 50 St Johnstone fans bunched together so hopefully you all get in. 

I think the two available away sections have been sold out since Monday: can't understand why a club would turn down customers/cash in this manner. Possibly people have made other plans, there are plenty tickets available in other sections of the ground, but perhaps most who were intending to visit just won't bother now.

I think the two available away sections have been sold out since Monday: can't understand why a club would turn down customers/cash in this manner. Possibly people have made other plans, there are plenty tickets available in other sections of the ground, but perhaps most who were intending to visit just won't bother now.
There will be additional tickets put on sale today ASSUMING that Renfrewshire Council grant permission for us to exceed the 5k limit, the hearing is sometime today. Understandably we cannot sell more than 5k tickets without that permission.

From what I am lead to believe RC are making it pretty tricky for us to get things in place as early as we would like. The mechanism for granting the exemption is totally at the discretion of each LA and it seems some are making it easier than others.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

There will be additional tickets put on sale today ASSUMING that Renfrewshire Council grant permission for us to exceed the 5k limit, the hearing is sometime today. Understandably we cannot sell more than 5k tickets without that permission.

From what I am lead to believe RC are making it pretty tricky for us to get things in place as early as we would like. The mechanism for granting the exemption is totally at the discretion of each LA and it seems some are making it easier than others.

Thanks for that: not the Buddies to blame then, more likely a group living in their own wee world with little or no forethought for those who have actual arrangements to be made.

I think I'll greet if we play the new winger on his favoured side, give him the ball in dangerous areas and we score from one of his many dangerous crosses.

Even if it's a consolation goal after being 6 down at half time.

Its been what feels like a generation since we had a competent winger. If he turns out to be one then hats off to the recruitment team for once.

Thanks for that: not the Buddies to blame then, more likely a group living in their own wee world with little or no forethought for those who have actual arrangements to be made.
Just seen on another forum the meeting isn't until 3.30pm today !!! So unsure how the logistics will play out.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Just seen on another forum the meeting isn't until 3.30pm today !!! So unsure how the logistics will play out.

Give the Council a break.  There was no way for them to know that the game was on tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

A full house should be allowed. Fans sitting with no distancing inside, so what does an extra few thousand matter?
It would be over 5k if Utd were given their full allocation. It's just denying fans an opportunity and also the club extra income.