St Mirren v Dundee Utd 11/09/21

Noting St Mirren haven't yet made online ticket sales available, I think they've missed a trick there as United fans might be saving up for the derby tickets now.

We did/didn’t have an away allocation for St Johnstone (depending on who you asked at what time). We’ll inevitably sell tickets in the away stand, but probably won’t publicise that they’re actually for away fans.

10 minutes ago, codfish said:

We did/didn’t have an away allocation for St Johnstone (depending on who you asked at what time). We’ll inevitably sell tickets in the away stand, but probably won’t publicise that they’re actually for away fans.

What a bizarre thing to do if true 

9 minutes ago, codfish said:

Bizarre to say the least like a lot of things behind the scenes at the moment.  Hope the colourful United fans attend. On the game who knows but bottom line is Saints need a win. 

13 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Got a bore draw written all over this, standby for more honking east coast patter, Maureen central

Hopefully three points for the Terrors against the Maureens.

Personally I will be watching this on Maureen PPV.

Spoiler

Maureens.

31 minutes ago, Div said:

Cheers: I sometimes buy tickets in the Main Stand for away games for 'reasons', but note that the home ticket link provided by the club leads to the now gone St Johnstone fixture of Aug., 29th.

2 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Cheers: I sometimes buy tickets in the Main Stand for away games for 'reasons', but note that the home ticket link provided by the club leads to the now gone St Johnstone fixture of Aug., 29th.

It shouldn't do, force a refresh using CTRL-F5 when the page is loaded, you're seeing an out of date version.

3 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
18 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Technology isn't really for you eh?

Turned down for several top manager positions with leading clubs because I can't turn on an iPad.