Austria v Scotland

GordonS

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I recognise Patterson is looking like he will be our best right back for some time to come. No issues there. So no club allegiances. Just get behind all the players

If Paterson can't get in at RB ahead of dug meat and animal abuser Tav then you have to ask why he would be automatically starting for Scotland

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did I say that was my main takeaway? Just a point.

My main take away(s) are that Che Adams is phenomenal. Hanley will be a massive miss against Israel. Him and Hendry are becoming a really solid pairing.

Most of those point have already been raised so I thought I would gauge opinions on another part of the game.

You didn’t I suppose but just thought it was an odd and extremely harsh thing to highlight in the immediate aftermath of that. 

Brilliant tonight from the central back three, Hanley is going to be a miss against Israel, and O’Donnell was brilliant defensively and got forward superbly with nothing on the end of it. Adams was excellent as were Gilmour and McGinn. We just need to find out how to score goals and we’d be home and dry in second place.

edit: forgot about Craig Gordon.

Edited by kingjoey

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
7 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:
Ryan Christie was absolutely anonymous again when he came. I get we were defending for the most part but still.

Is this a piss take or some poor attempt at sarcasm that is wooshing us ?

So what did he do?

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did I say that was my main takeaway? Just a point.

My main take away(s) are that Che Adams is phenomenal. Hanley will be massive miss against Israel. Him and Hendry are becoming a really solid pairing.

It was maybe a point but a completely baseless point Christie done ok when he came on.

Hanley very good tonight. My main concern with him is always his lack of pace but playing Tierney and Hendry (also excellent tonight) alongside in a 3 seems to offset that and definitely improves defensive distribution. Worth sticking with that back 3 in the future, fitness and form permitting?

1 minute ago, For Your Pies Only said:

Hanley very good tonight. My main concern with him is always his lack of pace but playing Tierney and Hendry (also excellent tonight) alongside in a 3 seems to offset that and definitely improves defensive distribution. Worth sticking with that back 3 in the future, fitness and form permitting?

I think he's pretty rapid actually