Austria v Scotland

GordonS

That was a great performance. Everyone played their part and I think we deserved the three points.

That is the sort of away performance we have been crying out for in years, but has mostly eluded us.

We are back in the game!

Edited by qos_75

1 hour ago, AJF said:

6 of one and half a dozen the other. Both players were grappling and the Austria boy gave SOD a bit of a slap. Not sure how you can say it’s a foul one way and not the other.

I think SOD used more force and wasn't competing for the ball while he hauled back a player who was likely to win the header. I'm not saying it was a definite penalty but I wouldn't have complained if it was given.

To win that, with all the pressure that it had surrounding it for both sides, especially with the point Austria would be trying to prove after the Israeli game is OUTSTANDING. 

That's pure mental fortitude and every single player put a shift in tonight. 

Literally the only negative is SOD terrible final ball and apart from that he done everything right so we'll let him off for once. 

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Kris Boyd says SODs was excellent and Rangers fans on here heads implode 

halloween explosion GIF

We always get accused of not being able to put club allegiances aside when it comes to international football, yet… Can we not just enjoy the result rather than bait our own fans into an argument?