LEAGUE PREDICTIONS

9 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Well that makes ihrangers prediction even more mental cos hes said were in a false position but predicts us 2 finish where we r the now in the league 3rd lol

Mon the papers 

Aye that's a strange statement.

I'd class a "false position" as being when you are punching way above your weight for a short time but clearly Bankies deserve to be in the top places - they were one of only 2 unbeaten teams until yesterday. 

7 hours ago, Shanner said:

Aye that's a strange statement.

I'd class a "false position" as being when you are punching way above your weight for a short time but clearly Bankies deserve to be in the top places - they were one of only 2 unbeaten teams until yesterday. 

Yes i also thought it qas strange. Maybe the times hes watched us weve no played great but our team has an never say die attitude (apart from yesterday) and we play till last kick of the ball. Id happily go under some peoples radar tbh but whoever wins this league will be deserved winners as this is by far the most competitive league in who of scotland. Anyone can beat anyone

Mon the papers

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Well that makes ihrangers prediction even more mental cos hes said were in a false position but predicts us 2 finish where we r the now in the league 3rd lol

Mon the papers 

Think you must have went to a non catholic school obviously can’t read properly , I have not made any prediction I have put the current standings up all I have said is Clydebank are in a false position in the league from what I have seen, I’d love a matchbet darvel

to finish above them anyway! 

2 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Yes i also thought it qas strange. Maybe the times hes watched us weve no played great but our team has an never say die attitude (apart from yesterday) and we play till last kick of the ball. Id happily go under some peoples radar tbh but whoever wins this league will be deserved winners as this is by far the most competitive league in who of scotland. Anyone can beat anyone

Mon the papers

A never say die attitude ? Darvel took the foot of the pedal your goal to make it 2/1 was a hit anywhere that hit the roof of the net it could

Easily have hit the burger van! And the penalty was never a penalty ! That was a 2/2 draw that in any person opinion yous stole 1 point yous did not earn it with a never say die attitude!!

2 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

A never say die attitude ? Darvel took the foot of the pedal your goal to make it 2/1 was a hit anywhere that hit the roof of the net it could

Easily have hit the burger van! And the penalty was never a penalty ! That was a 2/2 draw that in any person opinion yous stole 1 point yous did not earn it with a never say die attitude!!

Yes we didnt play well and dra££l fc still couldnt beat us. 

Mon the papers

2 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Here we go the muppet back with nonsense as he's been told drivel will chuck another wad of cash at it if in contention in january.
Stick to abusing own players at full time ya big stupid wean.

Regardless of what he does at fulltime makes no difference every fan abuses there own players during a game, what diff does it make if he does it at fulltime halftime or 10 mins into a game, I hear shouts after 10 mins he’s shite get him

off ? Is that no abusing a player ? He has every rite to do what he wants as he says he pays his money to get in so I’m totally with the guy on that 👍

22 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

So is the never say die out the window now it’s a case of yous didn’t play well? 

No the never say die attitude is there every game otherwise darvel talbot and medda all beat us as weve came from losing positions v all 3 and got something from the games

Mon the papers

not seen talbot meadow  buffs rob roy bens kilbirnie

our hardest games were against hurlford darvel cumnock bankies in that order imo

i wont mention bonnyton  our team selection /formation was diabolical

but they won fair and square

my top 6  would be according to results so far

talbot buffs lok darvel hurlford bankies

5 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Who's in the Muppet leg-ends ear ??

Be more positive will you from his handler ....

Que leg-end we will win the league if within six points in January.

Not that positive ffs says handler..... leg-end comes on and changes tune to we will have a chance ha ha

Couldn't make it up clowns the lot of them.

Your hard on the guy maybe he’s having a 🍻