LEAGUE PREDICTIONS

What’s everyone’s top 6 end of season results 1-6 

current standings I think are 

Talbot - buffs -clydebank - pollok - hurlford- darvel 

I know teams have played more than others etc but overall do we think these 6 teams will fill the top 6 positions or  will any fall away & others make ground up? 

My own opinion is meaningless as I have not seen all the teams 

But a team I thought tried to play football when I watched them was beith maybe they could spring a few surprise results this season, for me clydebank are in a false position, watched them 3 times think there a team who are aswell  with no midfielders it’s a hoof one end of the park to the other, thought meadow looked ok against darvel but were poor today , I know there’s fine margins between a lot of these teams and if they played each other 7 days a week probs be different results either way, it’s only my opinion 👍

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

Lovely t.... jim. Uae couldnt beat us and we've only lost once all season and thats with us changing the team every game and not playing particularly great so when we do i think we can go on a run and win this league. 

Mon the papers

Jackanory.

When did you play UAE? Also, what's the t.. mean?