St Johnstone v Rangers, 11/09/21

Rangers needing a pen from our mistake and a wonder goal to beat us with 7 players out is not bad going, actually thought we kinda edged the second half even tho Gers all over us just after scored. Frustrating to lose obviously but have to be pretty happy with that.

Great to see O’Halloran playing like that again. Really pleasing goal aesthetically and it’s good to lift the open play goal hoodoo

Edit: if Gordon starts in the middle I genuinely think we win that.

9 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
14 minutes ago, bennett said:
All that effort from St Johnstone and absolutely nothing to show for it.

That's why we're champions. 

On the contrary, we will he galvanised after what happened in the last 2 weeks. Davidson out coaches Gerrard again.

I'd rather have the 3 points tbh.

Good performance from us, I thought. Riddled with injuries, inexperienced players, and debuts, yet we went toe to toe with what looked an almost full strength Rangers midfield/attack.

Penalty looked hellish soft but you're always expecting OF teams to get a penalty the moment you go 1-0 up, so it always was a case we'd have to score two to win. Absolutely nothing you can do about the winner, incredible strike.

Morelos knowing he's committed a red card offence and walking away from it towards the tunnel, only for Collum to call him back to book him, a real highlight of the day.

We can only improve from that, so plenty of positives to take.

Only absolute morons are criticising Clark for the winner btw, no keeper on the planet either anticipates the shot there, nor stops it. Bend on the ball was incredible.