Todays scores 4/9

16 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

If u don't know what the penalty is for how can u say its soft was Cumnock penalty a penalty then let's see what the highlights are before u judge 

I can say it must have been soft because I never seen much contact.

Will need to wait on the highlights 

Also could have been a red for the Talbot when conn broke away.He was lucky there was other defenders close by.

Pretty one sided display for cumnock in the first half . However once Talbot scored the penalty there only looked one winner.

Don't know how shankland doesn't start games would start for most teams.

Edited by geeman82

Vale of Clyde vs Kilsyth Rangers game abandoned due to an injury to one of

the Kilsyth lads fell awkwardly after heading the ball….ref called the game off after 75 mins

waiting for the ambulance to arrive…Vale leading one nil at that point……Best wishes to to the

involved hope it turns out to be a minor injury……

The proverbial game of 2 halves at Cumnock today.  Talbot never got a look in during the first half, Cumnock the far hungrier team.  What a difference the 2 subs made, both going on to score.  From where I stood the Cumnock pen for handball was at least half a yard outside the box, and I agree the Talbot pen was a tad soft.  The winning goal came from a breakaway where the Cumnock lad was right through but shot tamely at Leishman.  30 seconds later it was in the other net.  Great entertainment.

1 hour ago, atfccfc said:

Went as a neutral before the Scotland game. Pollock the better team and deserved the result. Though the sending off of the Clydebank player at the start of the second half helped. Didn't really see it. But it looked like both players pushed each other and the Pollock player made the most of it. First game at this level and the crowd was superb, probably over a 1000.

The Pollok player made nothing off it !

Fraser went down after a challenge and was on the ground, the Clydebank 6 went over to have a go at him and put his hand in his face, Fraser flicked his hand away and the number 6 collapsed holding his face trying to get Fraser sent off and instead ended up being the one sent off. 

Pollok played well today for 50 minutes or so, sending off actually helped Clydebank we lost the momentum and took a great finish from Forde in the last seconds to settle it. 

A good 3 points v a Decent Clydebank side, and another good crowd. 
Would also add that the set up Clydebank and Yoker are building is excellent - well done to both clubs 

58 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

Went as a neutral before the Scotland game. Pollock the better team and deserved the result. Though the sending off of the Clydebank player at the start of the second half helped. Didn't really see it. But it looked like both players pushed each other and the Pollock player made the most of it. First game at this level and the crowd was superb, probably over a 1000.

Pollok player seemed to stick the head on Johnstone on way up. Johnstone laid out on pitch. McKinlay had broken forward for us and hit the bar although ref stopped it as lino was waving his wee flag like a wean. Everyone assumed he was bringing it back to deal with foul on Johnstone. After consulting lino he flashed a straight red at Frazer Johnstone. Gobsmacked was the reaction from the player and our bench. Having watched it back it certainly looks like the Pollok player stuck the nutt on our no 6. Changed the game. We were pretty hopeless first half and Pollok deservedly ahead at half time ... no 2 was excellent.  2nd half we were much better and Lok keeper had several good saves even after the red card. Hard to say how it was going 11 v 11 as it didn't happen but happy that we were pushing for it. Pollok scored a decent goal on break in injury time.  Plenty of TV coverage of this one so various contentious decisions can be pored over but would be happy not to see the ref or lino again this season. 

55 minutes ago, nicotina said:

clydebank 0  lok 2  ht 0-1

scorers  weir forde last min

bankies no6 sent off in 2nd half

another poor ref display

Clydebanks worst performance of the season so far ... we were abysmal and tbh it was a really dull game ... the sending off was farcical , I've just watched it again on the re-run of the live stream .... its difficult to get across just how poor that referee was today without it sounding like sour grapes but anyone that was there today from either side I'm sure would agree that todays ref was downright awful , congrats to pollok but tbh they were no great shakes either.

12 minutes ago, superpollok said:

The Pollok player made nothing off it !

Fraser went down after a challenge and was on the ground, the Clydebank 6 went over to have a go at him and put his hand in his face, Fraser flicked his hand away and the number 6 collapsed holding his face trying to get Fraser sent off and instead ended up being the one sent off. 

Pollok played well today for 50 minutes or so, sending off actually helped Clydebank we lost the momentum and took a great finish from Forde in the last seconds to settle it. 

A good 3 points v a Decent Clydebank side, and another good crowd. 
Would also add that the set up Clydebank and Yoker are building is excellent - well done to both clubs 

Thats not what happened  , watch the replay

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I think as soon as it went 2-1 Cumnock folded and Talbot were always getting at least one point from that point on. Before that Cumnock were fairly comfortable and dangerous. 

There just seems to be a will to win that you don't see everywhere. Its incredible. I'll be amazed if you don't win the league from here even though there's a long way to go

29 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

Yep it doesn't look great. Got away with one due to utterly inept officiating. I think you're being hard on us 2nd half MS - forced keeper into some decent saves. 11 v 11 and its mibbee a different story or if they go to 10 - as it looks like they should - we were on top. Fergus stop on line and last kick of the ball apart, wee Stevenson had very little to do 2nd half

Just now, BANKIEBILL said:

There just seems to be a will to win that you don't see everywhere. Its incredible. I'll be amazed if you don't win the league from here even though there's a long way to go

Aye they will always keep battling away even when playing quite poorly and I think Cumnock kind of withered in the face of it.

I don't think anyone in the top 6 or so places should be chucking in the towel with 2/3 of the season to go though. Even Medda in 9th with games in hand could challenge. 

plenty of twists and turns to come I reckon. 

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Aye they will always keep battling away even when playing quite poorly and I think Cumnock kind of withered in the face of it.

I don't think anyone in the top 6 or so places should be chucking in the towel with 2/3 of the season to go though. Even Medda in 9th with games in hand could challenge. 

plenty of twists and turns to come I reckon. 

We'll not chuck in towel as we've pulled out a few results ourselves - but it's a great position to be in. 

1 hour ago, mike strutter said:

What you mean the camera angle from 100 yards away rather than the view 10 yards in front of me.

He pulled at Fraser trying to cause it and then collapsed to the floor to try and get him sent off, Lino right in front of it. 

Just now, superpollok said:

What you mean the camera angle from 100 yards away rather than the view 10 yards in front of me.

He pulled at Fraser trying to cause it and then collapsed to the floor to try and get him sent off, Lino right in front of it. 

So he was shown a red card for what then ?