Question of Sport

Anyone watch the revamped QoS? All the racists calling it a "question of woke" because, shock horror, one captain is a woman and one is a POC. Paddy McGuinness is rubbish in everything and this is no exception. However it was fine, the absence of Matt 'Smug b*****d' Dawson improves anything in my view. Nothing like the glory days of McCoist and Parrot but an improvement on the previous effort

Anyone watch the revamped QoS? All the racists calling it a "question of woke" because, shock horror, one captain is a woman and one is a POC. Paddy McGuinness is rubbish in everything and this is no exception. However it was fine, the absence of Matt 'Smug b*****d' Dawson improves anything in my view. Nothing like the glory days of McCoist and Parrot but an improvement on the previous effort
Glory days of McCoist and Parrott? Decent tbf, but no Willie Carson or Emlyn Hughes.

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
46 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Glory days of McCoist and Parrott? Decent tbf, but no Willie Carson or Emlyn Hughes.

Both showing our ages here I'd imagine