Most famous person you've ever met

scottsdad

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

His inane commentary and analysis of the proceedings, I guess. 

"That cross from the right, you could see he was aiming for the eyebrows but mis-judged it and ended up hitting his own chin. He won't want to watch the replay of that. Fancy a crisp?"

Or you could just wipe his face.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

God damnit!

Do you know how often a "dando setup" happens these days? Never, that's how often!

You can see why I ran with it.

It's a good joke. I can see why you wanted to post it.

I can pretend I've met Evan Dando from The Lemonheads and you can post it again.

According to my mum I met Mike Tyson in Braehead about 20 years ago. I vaguely remember the event but still not sure I believe it was actually him. Though my mum and sister insist it happened.

Met Billy Connolly at some point in Glasgow

A very drunk Kevin Bridges once jumped on me on Byres Road.

Cycled into Mikael Lustig in Gent.

Met Swedish rapper Timbuktu in a sandwich shop in Malmö 

Edited by Turkmenbashi

6 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Got slapped in the face by Bam Margera of Jackass fame in the Cathouse as it was my Birthday. Glad I don't live in America if that's their version of the bumps tbh 

Now I think that is a better topic, which famous people have abused you.

Meeting people... meh. Annoying them enough to act... the real MVP.

If that's the case then could I hold up Kenny Kellock, who is one of Scotland's best Jazz pianists I'll have you know, go absolutely tonto on me at 4am in a jazz club because some lassie sitting at an adjacent table dropped a glass.

Not actually 'met' any of these, much more dignified to just nod at them in the passing!

Seen Goldie in the queue for a Subway at Phuket airport. Felt 10 times more rock and roll than him as I had just bought a bottle of rum while he was queing for a sandwich. Get it roon ye Goldie! 

Another airport one, Dominic Matteo wandering about in his Scotland leisure gear at Glasgow Airport, no sign of the rest of the squad so guessing he was hooking up with them late somewhere. 

Stopped at a zebra crossing down here not long after moving and was convinced I knew the boy walking across with his little lad. I'd only been down a few weeks and hadn't really met anyone so was sure it must've been someone I knew from Falkirk, as unlikely as that would be. Was only as I got a few hundred years down the road I realised it was Saints RL legend Louis McCarthy-Scarsbrook. Apparently Johnny Vegas drinks in my local fairly regularly and they are always putting pics of him up on the Twitter feed, my brother in law also tells me he sees him regularly in Morrisons but I've never bumped into him yet, must be avoiding me the c**t.

Reckon he would trump Goldie so the hunt goes on! 

Oh forgot I carried Pete Doherty down the street singing "wolfman" to him after he emerged out of the back door of the barfly following a solo gig just after he had left The Libertines for the first time. There was a massive scrum waiting out the front of the building as he was notorious for inviting all and sundry round to a gaff for a party after gigs around then. I was bursting for a pish and so nipped round the back when he emerged from the back door. He seemed utterly unfazed by me slinging him over my shoulder and bolting down the road, had a good laugh, jumped off me and darted into a waiting car and dissapeared into the night.