Most famous person you've ever met

scottsdad

In my (almost) 42 years, I have hardly met any famous people. I once had a long-ish conversation with Fred McAuley at a charity do and that is about it. What about P&Bers?

Have you done naked sword fighting with Derek Ferguson in a gym changing room? Sank a few pints with Harrison Ford? High-fived Gary Lineker at a bukkake party? What is your story?

Just now, Suspect Device said:

Went to school with Gordon Durie and Stephen Hendry. Hendry was in my year. Durie a year or so older.

Met Kenny Dalglish (I have the photo to prove it but I'm not posting it)

Also Sharon Davies, Barry Sheene, Henry Cooper and Suzanne Dando.

In the late 80s I was at the Spencer snooker club in Stirling. My friend's dad pointed me to a spotty teenager who was eating his dinner and told me to get his autograph as he'd be famous one day. So I interrupted Stephen Hendry eating his dinner for an autograph. Doubt that getting an autograph counts as meeting someone though.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Went to school with Gordon Durie and Stephen Hendry. Hendry was in my year. Durie a year or so older.

Met Kenny Dalglish (I have the photo to prove it but I'm not posting it)

Also Sharon Davies, Barry Sheene, Henry Cooper and Suzanne Dando.

At the same time? You must have reeked of aftershave for weeks.

7 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

At the same time? You must have reeked of aftershave for weeks.

Brut were sponsoring the event. I can confirm that they were stinking of the product.

Edit: I won a 'prize' of loads of Brut stuff. Never used any of it. 

Edited by Suspect Device

Also Neil Lennon (was pretty sound, must have been a stunt double), David hayman (sound as f**k), Jurgen Klinsmann (w**k), cannon and ball, Ivano Bonetti (at a takeaway in fountainbridge, strangely) 

Once did the Tango in the old Barfly with Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand fame 

Saw Gail Porter buying Krispy Kreme donuts in St Enoch Centre (we smiled at eachother but I let her go about her donut buying business)

Met Bobby Gillespie and proceeded to hug him while  I was rather gubbed watching Bez DJ at Glastonbury

Probably more, I'll have to have a think 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

How would you know it was really him?

His inane commentary and analysis of the proceedings, I guess. 

"That cross from the right, you could see he was aiming for the eyebrows but mis-judged it and ended up hitting his own chin. He won't want to watch the replay of that. Fancy a crisp?"