Vigil

well fan for life

On 06/09/2021 at 09:51, The Minertaur said:

I'm thinking that the killer here is 

Reveal hidden contents

the chef.

The camera has showed her on screen twice and both times she's been emotional.  At the memorial there the Coxswain said she was going through a lot with her son.  Guess Burke screwed her son over at some point?

All a guess of course.

Counting that as a correct guess.  

22 hours ago, smpar said:

I’d be a bit pissed off if it was a “and it turns out it was all just a bad dream” ending to the torpedo bit.

Like a wet Dallas. Would be disappointing. 

Got to say this politician character is helluva trusting to folk turning up at his front door.

Just binged this over a couple of nights. Disbelief had to be sine died but very enjoyable all the same.

Location shots were beautifully filmed, hard to beat those views of Glasgow and the west coast.

On the other hand, Gary Lewis, great actor but...

limmy-falconhoof.gif

Edited by Lurkst

12 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Quite enjoyed this but the final episode just felt flat compared to the rest but overall it was a decent watch.

I agree. Very enjoyable throuought but I did feel a little disenchanted with the way it ended. 

2nd series anyone?? 🤔

13 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

I agree. Very enjoyable throuought but I did feel a little disenchanted with the way it ended. 

2nd series anyone?? 🤔

Nah.  There wasn’t enough to any of the characters to string out a second series.  It all got a bit daft in that last episode anyway.  

On 20/09/2021 at 10:32, well fan for life said:

3. How's she managed to take a turn off on the Kingston Bridge to get to Braehead in about 3 minutes. I wish I knew where that was 7 or 8 years ago because I'd have saved hours on my commute. 

:lol: I spotted that as well. Takes the slip road onto the Clydeside Expressway and pops out at Braehead. 

Enjoyed seeing the shots around Faslane/Glasgow. Ive worked at Coulport as an outside contractor for a few days and it brought back memories of turning up to work and being greeted by a bunch of armed police at the gate. They really don’t f**k about with security down there, we had a guy follow our every move. The only time you were out his sight was if you went to do a jobby, and even then he waited at the door. 

Had a laugh at the poster saying why are they so bad at driving a submarine :lol: it was like the wacky races.  

Edited by IrishBhoy