On 31/08/2021 at 19:34, Gaz FFC said:

"The good old days."

Said by pensioners who probably also believe in Brexit.

Pensioners are mostly shitey, gullible idiots who spew bollocks.

I love this sort of post.  It makes me think of a time in the distant future when posters such as this are raging at younger people criticising them for the crime of being old.

Mind you maybe global warming, a nuclear war or an even worse global pandemic will have wiped the earth clean by then.

A boy i used to work with went to Mexico with his mrs, one of those all inclusive ones. He came back telling us how good it was and how he made loads of friends with people and the waiters were really sound. 
Had the radio on in the office and the song Despacito came on the radio, the guy told us how his pals the waiters were telling them all the spanish words and their meanings and that Despacito was actually spanish for ‘liar’, he went in a huff because I told him it meant ‘slow’ or something ie the lyrics of the song. He was absolutely furious that the ‘friends’ he made would lie to him. Not a massive lie but certainly my favourite non offensive wind up. He continued to go in wee huffs when the song came on the radio and instead of singing Despacito we’d sing ‘liar’. His mrs left him not long after.  

Once I had to do this ice breaker at a new job where you had to say something about your life that was either true or false and then there was a 20 questions type interrogation so people could work out which one it was.

I managed to convince an entire room of people that I was a pilot.

10 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Once I had to do this ice breaker at a new job where you had to say something about your life that was either true or false and then there was a 20 questions type interrogation so people could work out which one it was.

^^^ Frank Abagnale

12 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

That’s what happens when you’re flying at an interview.