Transfer Deadline Day 31/8/21

This could be the busiest deadline day Scottish football has seen in many, many years with seemingly every side on the look-out for 2, 3 or even 4 more additions with plenty of outgoings to boot. Thought it was worth starting a thread to compile all the latest wheelings and dealings and rumours.

Obviously, we've brought in Leigh Griffiths. Celtic seem to be getting rid of Edouard and Christie in addition to this. St Johnstone's captain is off to Wigan.

What else is going on at your club?!

GG deal done, waiting to hear on Jota

Daniel Levy being Daniel Levy and looks like a possible loan for Carter-Vickers is off and apparently we have shit ourselves at the £3million asking price for Ali McCann which if true shows we learned nothing from the John McGinn f**k up.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

GG deal done, waiting to hear on Jota

Daniel Levy being Daniel Levy and looks like a possible loan for Carter-Vickers is off and apparently we have shit ourselves at the £3million asking price for Ali McCann which if true shows we learned nothing from the John McGinn f**k up.

I’d be surprised if a £3m price tag put you off considering the sales you have made/are in the process of making and you were prepared to pay the same for Turnbull.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’d be surprised if a £3m price tag put you off considering the sales you have made/are in the process of making and you were prepared to pay the same for Turnbull.

If we have i'll be fuming and hope it's just a shite rumour going around

Edited by Jinky67