1st time at Broadwood.

This was our 1st visit to Broadwood yesterday v cove rangers. I am a season ticket holder at ibrox. My 2 grandsons aged 7 and 10 are wee celtic fans. So apart from the odd scotland game we don't go to the football together. So we have decided to go round the scottish league grounds together. My opinion of the day is as follows. The game itself was a good game really enjoyed it. As for value for money it was an excellent day out, I thought the atmosphere created by the clyde fans was brilliant. Back to the value 1 adult 2 kids a programme 2 pies 2 chocolate bars and 2 cokes for30 quid. Excellent value.  As for the rest of the season we would like to wish clyde fc and their fans a successful campaign. Yours sincerely Granda and the bhoys.

This was our 1st visit to Broadwood yesterday v cove rangers. I am a season ticket holder at ibrox. My 2 grandsons aged 7 and 10 are wee celtic fans. So apart from the odd scotland game we don't go to the football together. So we have decided to go round the scottish league grounds together. My opinion of the day is as follows. The game itself was a good game really enjoyed it. As for value for money it was an excellent day out, I thought the atmosphere created by the clyde fans was brilliant. Back to the value 1 adult 2 kids a programme 2 pies 2 chocolate bars and 2 cokes for30 quid. Excellent value.  As for the rest of the season we would like to wish clyde fc and their fans a successful campaign. Yours sincerely Granda and the bhoys.

Good to read the original post with it's family background,  My experiences at Broadwood during the exiled Airdrie years however were not very good: The open ends of those days/the wind tunnel effect/the cold  but that was largely down to how we played, and even with a new stand the association with failing to knock Hibs out of the Premier League ( The late Stevie Cooper Row Z penalty miss) . Until last season's win , which I missed. we had toiled  against Clyde. Easier to get parking has helped . My one great pleasure was being invited by a Clyde supporting friend for the famous Clyde win over Celtic-the atmosphere that day was top notch. Looking forward to my next visit.