Raith Rovers v Forfar Athletic

Enigma

The last time we played was the day we clinched the League One title. Hopefully this can be a fairly routine win after a few weeks of inactivity and give us a bit of momentum going into the league games to follow.

Went on and got a ticket no problem this morning, only error was myself sticking my season ticket number in wrong.
Looking forward to this, first full 90 coming up since the Hamilton game - which now seems a life time ago!
COYR!

16 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

A couple of former players due to return to Starks with Forfar but I'm reluctant to mention them by name. 

One is playing 43% of minutes and starting 40% of the time…another hasn’t started yet and has very few minutes…but, we could roll out the abominations of names some others loved. Hopefully someone already dropped those in the Forfar threads.

30 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Rovers recommending fans take an LFT before attending the game.

Looks like the Scottish Gov have asked teams to put that messaging up as its on a few club sites.

Good to see we've got the tix on sale a bit earlier, and sensible pricing.

19 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

A defeat here would just complete the shittiest week ever

Not going to happen, we have had a 2 week layoff, the players should be well up for this game, was wondering if it may be a bit too soon for Spencer and Musonda to return. Would like to see Arnott given a run out as he may well be seen as Tait's replacement con January.