Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

8 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You don't have a walkway splitting the lower section from the upper section in your newest stand do you?

Thats right, and we also dont charge more money for sitting further up in the same section of the stand, or use pretendy phrases like "upper section".

Dippit

34 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thats right, and we also dont charge more money for sitting further up in the same section of the stand, or use pretendy phrases like "upper section".

Dippit

It is quite literally the upper part of the section. The phrase couldn't be more accurate.

2 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

What price are the 19,998 other seats?

I’d imagine it will be £28 for the ‘lower’ section. 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

This was my seat in your two tier West Stand for Hearts v ICT  a few years ago.

easter road shit view 2.jpg

How much did you pay for that? :lol: 

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

£31 for a Scottish premiership game is absolutely scandalous regardless of the fixture.

Hearts are now fan owned so for the next Hearts v Hibs fixture at Tynecastle after this one I'm sure they'll charge a more affordable price for the ordinary fan.....

Guest TheJTS98

It's a scandalous amount to charge for a Scottish football match, but the only option is to not pay it.

I think it was 24 or 26 and no concessions for the 6-2 game at Easter Road in 2000. Miles above the going rate of the era anyway. The Hearts end was more or less empty that night, and that's the only meaningful response.

There needs to be a more coordinated response from fans to this nonsense.

There is absolutely no point in complaining about the price but then paying it anyway. If you're going to pay it, then clubs will argue they're right to charge it.

The game on live tv with an empty Hibs end would make for quite uncomfortable viewing for Hearts/the league and would get attention in the media and provoke a discussion about pricing. But that won't happen, so moaning about it is a waste of time.

Edited by TheJTS98

13 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:

It's a scandalous amount to charge for a Scottish football match, but the only option is to not pay it.

I think it was 24 or 26 and no concessions for the 6-2 game at Easter Road in 2000. Miles above the going rate of the era anyway. The Hearts end was more or less empty that night, and that's the only meaningful response.

According to   the BoE £26 would be about £43 in 2020 money

So possibly people staying away  worked

20 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Hearts are now fan owned so for the next Hearts v Hibs fixture at Tynecastle after this one I'm sure they'll charge a more affordable price for the ordinary fan.....

Haven't you heard  about the gentrification  of Leith?

If they can afford vegan ethical artisan cup cakes then these people can afford regular price  tickets

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)