Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

9 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Naw we wirny yah mug,skullduggery and your outfit were at the head of the pack.However getting yirselfs gubbed for 10 was a little consolation and yir no getting position 1 this season either.Are ye likin it now &.

Triggered.....😂😂😂😂

Relegated.... you were relegated daftie!

14 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The "mentality stuff" from Neilson was funny. Can't remember who I'm stealing this from on Twitter but no one does not winning while telling everyone you've won quite like HMFC. And fair play to them I say

Here’s Robbie being utterly fucking thrilled with a draw, fwiw.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-winning-7329950

18 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

A closed-door bounce game has been arranged this week between the Hertz and the hubz to settle once and for all who is most disappointed with last weekend's draw.

If the result of the bounce match is another draw, then, by Christ, we are truly fucked.

Meadows, jumpers for goalposts, 2 and in then a massive pagger would have been a much more satisfactory outcome.

26 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Meadows, jumpers for goalposts, 2 and in then a massive pagger would have been a much more satisfactory outcome.

25th December, 2025, will be the 150th anniversary of the first Hibs v Hearts game on the Meadows. So if it can wait until then, at least there would be a proper excuse. 

15 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Triggered.....😂😂😂😂

Relegated.... you were relegated daftie!

priceless Wirny or as you grammer cops might say Wurny' or Quine rather than Lassie,or how about Fev Ingin pez local slang and quaint, I like it.On the other matter yiz didny get 10and yir no getting 2this year either that much a daftie I know that much. heh heh.

5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

priceless Wirny or as you grammer cops might say Wurny' or Quine rather than Lassie,or how about Fev Ingin pez local slang and quaint, I like it.On the other matter yiz didny get 10and yir no getting 2this year either that much a daftie I know that much. heh heh.

42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I imagine you are as popular with the decent Hearts fans as the middle son is currently with HRH Queen Lizzie................

This analogy is fitting, in so far as one entity is a dull, anachronistic symbol of 'the establishment', while the other is probably a paedophile.