Jump to content

Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:


It wasn't quite  as magical as Wayne Foster's big  day out  but it's the same kind  of  moment
 

I was too drunk to remember much of that one.

I can remember my mate climbing on my shoulders and me running from the middle of the terracing to near the front, I'm pretty sure I dropped him into a pile of bodies half way down, absolute bedlam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Neilson believes there was a difference in mentality that was illustrated by the respective reaction to the 0-0 stalemate.

He said: “You saw Hibs after the game; they were away celebrating with their fans and it seemed like they were delighted to get a point against us.
 

1B9EF44D-B301-4B1D-8B29-646581DE0C48.jpeg.7ec51af7d5b2ea226b6c4f00195ccd52.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

^^^Still celebrating a draw.

Major result/moment in absolutely pissing the league  and leaving behind the carnage that followed after...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I always chuckle at the wee Hibs drummer giving it laldy and the Hibbies in party mood, are they about to beat the league leaders? Suddenly thump, Carnival De Paris stops and the roar from the Hearts end.

Must have been up there among the top derby sickeners Hibs have suffered.

Barely remember it, Mr. X. And i'd been going easy on the spoon-burning that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/09/2021 at 16:35, Lyle Lanley said:

One again huge queues outside the Roseburn stand 10 minutes before kick off. Hearts could do with adding a few more turnstiles outside.

Gordon really should have been the number 1 goalie at the Euro's. 

 

10 minutes before kick off is nowt compared to the shambles that was the Wheatfield entrance. Probably about 1000 were minimum 10 minutes late, all because they redirected them from turnstiles that have been used for 25 years.

I was in the Main stand comfortable in my seat like, but still, amateur hour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thought the game was decent without being great. Can't mind many 0-0's that forced the goalies into action as often as they were.

Baningime and Haring were excellent, but tired as you'd expect when you run them into the ground. I think the plan was to bring Devlin on to add a bit energy but Smith's injury fucked it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Neilson believes there was a difference in mentality that was illustrated by the respective reaction to the 0-0 stalemate.

He said: “You saw Hibs after the game; they were away celebrating with their fans and it seemed like they were delighted to get a point against us.
 

1B9EF44D-B301-4B1D-8B29-646581DE0C48.jpeg.7ec51af7d5b2ea226b6c4f00195ccd52.jpeg

The guy's a fucking moon unit, mentioned in his post match interview how they have made great strides since they were 'demoted' two years ago.

You were relegated, deal with it you scruffy fucking tramp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

10 minutes before kick off is nowt compared to the shambles that was the Wheatfield entrance. Probably about 1000 were minimum 10 minutes late, all because they redirected them from turnstiles that have been used for 25 years.

I was in the Main stand comfortable in my seat like, but still, amateur hour.

Seen the photos of the queues outside the wheatfield stand on Twitter earlier today. It will be even worse for the big clubs in a few weeks time with the vaccine passports :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do Edinburgh's finest still insist on kettling the away support onto the pavement at the approach to the Roseburn, leading to crushing, congestion and flared tempers as you approach the turnstiles where Hearts normally have at least two of the said entrances not in use just to delay the crowd getting in even more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Do Edinburgh's finest still insist on kettling the away support onto the pavement at the approach to the Roseburn, leading to crushing, congestion and flared tempers as you approach the turnstiles where Hearts normally have at least two of the said entrances not in use just to delay the crowd getting in even more. 

Hopefully.

dhdgzQ1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Do Edinburgh's finest still insist on kettling the away support onto the pavement at the approach to the Roseburn, leading to crushing, congestion and flared tempers as you approach the turnstiles where Hearts normally have at least two of the said entrances not in use just to delay the crowd getting in even more. 

Only Celtic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Do Edinburgh's finest still insist on kettling the away support onto the pavement at the approach to the Roseburn, leading to crushing, congestion and flared tempers as you approach the turnstiles where Hearts normally have at least two of the said entrances not in use just to delay the crowd getting in even more. 

I wasnt there at the weekend, but the two times previous the answer is yes to both questions.

It was pretty bad 26/12/19 because there were a lot of pished / coked up radges in our support who made tits of themselves behaviour wise on reaching the - not unexpected - queue.

Instead of singling out the tits, the police reverted to the "all fitba fans are c***s" mindset and we got the police horses arse nudging us together toward the fence.......not tragic for me, but for disabled people / kids a wee bit scary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I wasnt there at the weekend, but the two times previous the answer is yes to both questions.

It was pretty bad 26/12/19 because there were a lot of pished / coked up radges in our support who made tits of themselves behaviour wise on reaching the - not unexpected - queue.

Instead of singling out the tits, the police reverted to the "all fitba fans are c***s" mindset and we got the police horses arse nudging us together toward the fence.......not tragic for me, but for disabled people / kids a wee bit scary.

There's no denying the queueing required for away supporters at Tynecastle is an issue which needs addressed, but it's not one confined to Hearts.

I had much the same issues - excessive crowding, not enough turnstiles open, police being idiots, missing the start of the game in spite of turning up twenty minutes before kick off - the last time I was at Easter Road (the game where Olly Lee did just about his only great thing in a Hearts top).

That was a while ago though, and tbf, the away turnstiles appeared to be made of plywood and held together with sellotape, so perhaps it was only a temporary structure, and things have improved since then? (genuine question, not sarcasm).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Neilson believes there was a difference in mentality that was illustrated by the respective reaction to the 0-0 stalemate.

He said: “You saw Hibs after the game; they were away celebrating with their fans and it seemed like they were delighted to get a point against us.
 

1B9EF44D-B301-4B1D-8B29-646581DE0C48.jpeg.7ec51af7d5b2ea226b6c4f00195ccd52.jpeg

He's a strange wee tramp. Celebrate? There was a telling shot of Nisbet at the final whistle looking like he'd just been told his hamster had died. Still, it plays up to the half wits (many of whom wish he was nowhere near their team).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

The guy's a fucking moon unit, mentioned in his post match interview how they have made great strides since they were 'demoted' two years ago.

You were relegated, deal with it you scruffy fucking tramp.

Naw we wirny yah mug,skullduggery and your outfit were at the head of the pack.However getting yirselfs gubbed for 10 was a little consolation and yir no getting position 1 this season either.Are ye likin it now &.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Naw we wirny yah mug,skullduggery and your outfit were at the head of the pack.However getting yirselfs gubbed for 10 was a little consolation and yir no getting position 1 this season either.Are ye likin it now &.

jose.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

He's a strange wee tramp. Celebrate? There was a telling shot of Nisbet at the final whistle looking like he'd just been told his hamster had died. Still, it plays up to the half wits (many of whom wish he was nowhere near their team).

Trying to get some of his "less enthusiastic" fans back on board.

image.png.687587738b4304a389bd0aa9a6f27c0f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...