Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

10 hours ago, DC92 said:

The point isn't that it was an intrinsically bad idea, it's that subs should reflect how the game is actually going rather than preconceptions. GMS was really lively in the few minutes before he was subbed and if I was a Hibs fan I'd have been very happy to see him go off. Why not wait another 5 minutes?

Craig Levein was doing a shite in the bookies and his phone was down to confirm if it was okay to do so. 

Worst game of football I’ve seen since watching the Kashmir documentary on the bbc and even then the food the  Robertson’s tried looked decent and his wife with the annoying voice and the massive tits made a lively dinner with home made rice. 

Quite enjoyed the game yesterday. Hibs were very plucky and put up a good fight. 

A wee bit weird the celebrations from away fans on achieving a draw against a newly promoted team, but we're getting used to that, Aberdeen fans were the same.

10 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Quite enjoyed the game yesterday. Hibs were very plucky and put up a good fight. 

A wee bit weird the celebrations from away fans on achieving a draw against a newly promoted team, but we're getting used to that, Aberdeen fans were the same.

Did Hearts fans not name a beer after Ozturk for getting a draw at Easter Road?

Minter.

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Did Hearts fans not name a beer after Ozturk for getting a draw at Easter Road?

Minter.

I fact checked that and technically  it was  named  after the  goal as opposed to Ozturk himself

Check-in Photo

But have a greenie anyway for providing an excuse to revisit an amazing  moment at Foster Road. 

There's some confusion  over  the actual  distance. I think the truth is probably somewhere around  37 or 38 but  they don't sound as catchy

44 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I fact checked that and technically  it was  named  after the  goal as opposed to Ozturk himself

Check-in Photo

But have a greenie anyway for providing an excuse to revisit an amazing  moment at Foster Road. 

There's some confusion  over  the actual  distance. I think the truth is probably somewhere around  37 or 38 but  they don't sound as catchy

^^^Still celebrating a draw.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Check-in Photo

I always chuckle at the wee Hibs drummer giving it laldy and the Hibbies in party mood, are they about to beat the league leaders? Suddenly thump, Carnival De Paris stops and the roar from the Hearts end.

Must have been up there among the top derby sickeners Hibs have suffered.

An extra point towards our record breaking Championship season points total.

56 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

^^^Still celebrating a draw.

Says a man calling himself after a Cove Rangers player.

As to game... disappointed with draw though Hibs could've won it as well. A decent Hibs side, it has to be admitted. Past Hibs sides would've folded. Only perennial bombscare Hanlon was in the mood to Hibs It  by trying to score an own goal with his arse but his goalie put a stop to it.

Future's bright though - Beni is class. Woodburn too and he's not 100% match fit yet. McKay looks promising. Just need to get Boyce and Gnando cooking together.

20 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I always chuckle at the wee Hibs drummer giving it laldy and the Hibbies in party mood, are they about to beat the league leaders? Suddenly thump, Carnival De Paris stops and the roar from the Hearts end.

Must have been up there among the top derby sickeners Hibs have suffered.

An extra point towards our record breaking Championship season points total.

It wasn't quite  as magical as Wayne Foster's big  day out  but it's the same kind  of  moment

19 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It wasn't quite  as magical as Wayne Foster's big  day out  but it's the same kind  of  moment

I was too drunk to remember much of that one.

I can remember my mate climbing on my shoulders and me running from the middle of the terracing to near the front, I'm pretty sure I dropped him into a pile of bodies half way down, absolute bedlam.