Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

The subs felt like they were pre-planned by Neilson rather than based on how the game was going.

We were well on top when GMS and Woodburn came off and both looked threatening. Lost our way after that.

Boyce would have been a better candidate for substitution and Gnanduillet coming on might have given us a different dimension.

Hibs are a decent team and had chances of their own but that's a disappointing result in the end.

10 minutes ago, The Master said:

If one picture sums up how much Sky care about games not involving a certain two sides, this is it. CBE2B06F-F631-4922-A567-1020A83BCAC2.thumb.png.724ce9f5e365aa2ddedb0b4a2e000058.png

To be fair, wouldn’t it be Hearts’ responsibility to arrange their studio space? I’m not sure Sky would have much say in the matter other than bringing whatever equipment they need.

Neither side did enough imo. Hearts the slightly better side for most of the middle part of the game, bookended by us being stronger at the start and finish.

We maybe nick it with someone other than Gordon in the Hearts goal.

Hearts will finish top 6, so a draw away from home isn't a terrible result.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

To be fair, wouldn’t it be Hearts’ responsibility to arrange their studio space? I’m not sure Sky would have much say in the matter other than bringing whatever equipment they need.

Yes and no. 

If that’s the only space in the ground, then fine. But there was nothing stopping them fitting it out like a proper studio.

9 minutes ago, The Master said:

Yes and no. 

If that’s the only space in the ground, then fine. But there was nothing stopping them fitting it out like a proper studio.

That’s kind of my point though. It looked like they’d been stuffed in a cupboard, what could they have realistically added? It didn’t seem like there was any room for a table and with it being glass behind them I doubt they could add any fixtures anywhere.

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

That’s kind of my point though. It looked like they’d been stuffed in a cupboard, what could they have realistically added? It didn’t seem like there was any room for a table and with it being glass behind them I doubt they could add any fixtures anywhere.

I agree, in these days of space, distancing etc it seemed ridiculously cramped.

Surely they could have put a studio in one of the unfinished areas of the main stand?

18 minutes ago, DC92 said:

The subs felt like they were pre-planned by Neilson rather than based on how the game was going.

We were well on top when GMS and Woodburn came off and both looked threatening. Lost our way after that.

Boyce would have been a better candidate for substitution and Gnanduillet coming on might have given us a different dimension.

Hibs are a decent team and had chances of their own but that's a disappointing result in the end.

If it was preplanned then asking GMS to do 90 minutes of work in 60 minutes before bringing on a fresh Ginnelly isn’t an intrinsically bad idea.

I reckon the dip toward the end had more to do with Smith being taken off destabilising us at the back  and given that he was injured on international duty I’m assuming that was a necessary change as opposed to a voluntary one

people who followed on TV or radio may have more detail on that

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Cupboard?

i can only assume you’ve not seen space in question 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)