Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

I don’t think it’s been that bad. It’s being played at a relatively quick pace. Hearts having slightly edged it as already said but Hibs seem to get into space a lot better. Hearts breakdown a lot when they get anywhere near the Hibs goal.

That 45 minutes lived up to all my expectations. Boyle producing the one moment of genuine class with the last kick of the half. I'm being too kind here, that was fucking awful. Second half has got too be better than that. It does sound mighty quiet. I have been to a couple of these games when I lived in Edinburgh and can confirm that they have a better atmosphere than this would have you believe.

3 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Jaysus. I know the Edinburgh Derby gets a bit of a slagging from other teams' fans, but this genuinely is dreadful. My father-in-law (a neutral) has fallen asleep, and only just finished his fifth coffee of the day. 

Radio guys think its a great game. Shows you where we are.

2 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

That 45 minutes lived up to all my expectations. Boyle producing the one moment of genuine class with the last kick of the half. I'm being too kind here, that was fucking awful. Second half has got too be better than that. It does sound mighty quiet. I have been to a couple of these games when I lived in Edinburgh and can confirm that they have a better atmosphere than this would have you believe.

I had to watch the first few minutes of the match on the Sky Go app and it seemed like there was a definite sound difference compared to when I put it on the TV. It seems like the TV sound has been dampened in comparison for some reason.

13 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

Have we got a midfield? Theyre just running right through the middle of it far too easily

Hearts are all over it. Missing JDH and one of my mates just said we should bring Gogic on...............that gies me the fear

4 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

I'm being too kind here, that was fucking awful. Second half has got too be better than that. 

I think that every time I watch the Edinburgh Derby, and it never fucking is. It’s always a complete and utter shitfest from start to finish.

Only ourselves to blame for continuing to watch it, to be honest.