Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

10 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Good luck finding out, at the Aberdeen game they had so few facilities open there was about a 45 minute queue

Lack of a half time pie was second only to the clown sitting behind me shouting unrelenting abuse at GMS for no apparent reason as most irritating thing about being back at Tynecastle for the Aberdeen match. Even Aberdeen equalising was less annoying.

13 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Good God, that glass and metal thing at Tynecastle is second only to the St James Centre as Edinburgh's ugliest new building. How did the fans allow that to happen?! 

We tried to compete with this beauty but alas...

1176004711_eaststandeasterroad.JPG.c66a791eabf90f4355b2628ff0b12588.JPG

46 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

When you built your main stand?  You were trying to compete with Hibs away end?

Sounds about right the way Budge project managed the new stand fiasco.

I will play then - lets compare like with like. This is where Hibs fans will be today.........................its no better inside, as there is only sufficient legroom for oompa loompas.

image.png.d63485d58249f9e2b422447f7e831eaf.png

59 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

When you built your main stand?  You were trying to compete with Hibs away end?

Sounds about right the way Budge project managed the new stand fiasco.

I will play then - lets compare like with like. This is where Hibs fans will be today.........................its no better inside, as there is only sufficient legroom for oompa loompas.

image.png.d63485d58249f9e2b422447f7e831eaf.png

that's cause it's oompah loompahs attending that stand today for a short time at least till the fire drill goes into action.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Listen, I'm not disagreeing with you. The away stand you've just posted isn't a looker, but it's also not our flagship stand. That one you've built is a shocker, by anyone's standards, and if we had built it ourselves I'd have been fuming. A nice, old-fashioned stadium like Tynecastle, at the epicentre of one of Edinburgh's working class tenement hubs, and it's been given an office block that wouldn't look out of place in Slough. 

Daft question - is that Harry Cochrane?

eta, just realised its the boy on loan from Brighton - Harry is at Queens now, eh

Aye, boy from Brighton who’s looked decent so far. Correct on Harry being at Queens now. Real shame he hasn’t kicked on the way it looked like he could be plenty time for him yet