Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I agree with you, cant really see who he dislodges at the moment.

In an unrelated subject, does this mean this chap is on a "holiday"

image.png.4db8bd893cd27271243c98df2112dac0.png

GMS, Ginnelly and Woodward have all started pretty well and are fully fit. McKay isn't walking in ahead of that with no pre-season.

I really missed these threads last year I really did.

f**k me

1-5 check

6-2 check

0-7 check

relegation check

60 years and counting check

derby record check

still hurting check

semi final check

2-2 game check

money spinner check

better squad check

Football rivals and particularly Heart's fans are weird, however, being told by a stranger what still hurts and is relevant to me really takes the biscuit.

Current standings, last win, last relegation  and whoever won the league and cup(s) last are the only stats that should be relevant and at the moment we are ahead on all bar the last win and league stat(and also behind the uglies Aberdeen/Dundee United and Kilmarnock in that regard). If one of these stats change at the weekend I will be momentarly disappointed/elated however it will have no bearing on how I live my life. If you don't believe me I couldn't give a flying f**k.

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

I really missed these threads last year I really did.

f**k me

1-5 check

6-2 check

0-7 check

relegation check

60 years and counting check

derby record check

still hurting check

semi final check

2-2 game check

money spinner check

better squad check

Football rivals and particularly Heart's fans are weird, however, being told by a stranger what still hurts and is relevant to me really takes the biscuit.

Current standings, last win, last relegation  and whoever won the league and cup(s) last are the only stats that should be relevant and at the moment we are ahead on all bar the last win and league stat(and also behind the uglies Aberdeen/Dundee United and Kilmarnock in that regard). If one of these stats change at the weekend I will be momentarly disappointed/elated however it will have no bearing on how I live my life. If you don't believe me I couldn't give a flying f**k.

If I was a Hibby I would be saying the exact same. 😉

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Turnstiles open at 10:30, kickoff is at 12:00, meaning that there are 90*60 = 5400 seconds in the time window.

3500 fans / 6 turnstiles = 583 ⅓ fans per turnstile

5400 seconds / 583 ⅓  ~= 9.25.

Each punter has on average 9.25 seconds to get their card scanned if they want to get in before the game starts. I suspect that's doable, but if one of the machines goes on the blink or something then it's a big problem - on top of there being a lot more fans showing up shortly before 12 than shortly after 10:30, because it's only a select few that want to sit for an hour and a half in an empty football stadium on a Sunday morning.

12 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Turnstiles open at 10:30, kickoff is at 12:00, meaning that there are 90*60 = 5400 seconds in the time window.

3500 fans / 6 turnstiles = 583 ⅓ fans per turnstile

5400 seconds / 583 ⅓  ~= 9.25.

Each punter has on average 9.25 seconds to get their card scanned if they want to get in before the game starts. I suspect that's doable, but if one of the machines goes on the blink or something then it's a big problem - on top of there being a lot more fans showing up shortly before 12 than shortly after 10:30, because it's only a select few that want to sit for an hour and a half in an empty football stadium on a Sunday morning.

I'm sure they have tea and biscuits, face painting and Dr Budge singing Abba greatest hits without a drink in her as pre-match entertainment.  

We can also have a game of guess how many times that w**k Wilson mentions being fan owned, arsed owned, donations and and how super duper they fannies are before the game.  

10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

There’s probably a sensible reason but I still kind of hope it’s actually a petty and deliberate retaliation for the shambles we have to deal with at Easter Road since you got rid of turnstile staff

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

We can also have a game of guess how many times that w**k Wilson mentions being fan owned, arsed owned, donations and and how super duper they fannies are before the game.  

I'll be disappointed with less than 6.  

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There’s probably a sensible reason but I still kind of hope it’s actually a petty and deliberate retaliation for the shambles we have to deal with at Easter Road since you got rid of turnstile staff

Just wait til you have to get your Vax Passport scanned as well - might as well start queuing now for the new year derby !!