Hearts v Hibernian Cinch Premiership Decider

Guest TheJTS98
2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can I say as a neutral, the ‘relegation derby’ followed by hibs relegation was absolutely hilarious. 

A definite low point in hibs history. 

It was just such a strange thing for them to do. In the context of the fixture they must have known it was likely to backfire on them.

I remember seeing the online flier thing that was going around and just being filled with the peace of the knowledge that it would be fine.

There'll never be a better relegation than Hibs 2014.

Guest TheJTS98
3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Oh, I dunno last year had so much more drama.

Remind me, just how DID that legal action to win several million in damages work out?

Going to have to respectfully disagree here.

Hibs beat Hearts at New Year 2014 to (I believe ) move into the top 6. A push for Europe looked reasonable.

They won one more game. They took four points from their last 13 games. They lost twice to Admin Hearts, including the Relegation Derby. A point at home to Killie on the last day would have saved them. They were 2-0 after the first leg against Accies. They were 2-1 up going into injury time against Accies. They had a penalty shoot-out at the home end against Accies.

I'm sure you enjoyed last summer. But the mind-boggling implosion at Hibs in 2014 really was a remarkable thing.

In the context of the Hibs supporters' near-sexual arousal at the inevitable demise of Hearts, it's really a hard thing to top.

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I remember being at St Mirren last game of the season already relegated and just hearing someone saying Hamilton have scored and the whole place erupting.

Killie?

The second leg of the play-off was late evening for me due to the time difference where I was at the time.

I'd sacked it off and gone out for a beer in the assumption that it was over. Hot-footed it home upon receiving a text that it was GAME ON. A magnificent affair all round.

Guest TheJTS98
8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Now they’re arguing over who’s relegation was the biggest minter.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

All part of life's rich tapestry. Grow and learn. Live, laugh, love. Etc etc etc.

Killie?
The second leg of the play-off was late evening for me due to the time difference where I was at the time.
I'd sacked it off and gone out for a beer in the assumption that it was over. Hot-footed it home upon receiving a text that it was GAME ON. A magnificent affair all round.
I'm sure it was Hamilton at ER but I could be wrong I was hammered.

27 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Followed by:

Glad to see you guys keeping your spirits up by reminiscing about the good old Jambo glory days, when you could actually point at a Hibernian relegation to offset the humilation of being relegated yourselves. It's not like the Hearts relegations we have in this day and age, eh?

27 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Glad to see you guys keeping your spirits up by reminiscing about the good old Jambo glory days, when you could actually point at a Hibernian relegation to offset the humilation of being relegated yourselves. It's not like the Hearts relegations we have in this day and age, eh?

😂
Hilarious.

The Wallace Mercer derby is easily the most hate filled game I’ve ever witnessed.It was outstanding.

Edited by woolf

28 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Got me there,  complete humiliation being sent down despite Hibs best efforts in the cup to cheer us up.

Guest TheJTS98
9 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Nope and nope.

He's posting run-of-the-mill league wins.

If we were to do that from Easter Road, we could be here all day.