Dundee FC vs Livingston - 11/9/21

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

His Da was raging when he signed an extension without even taking time to talk it over with him tae, wee Pitts is going nowhere.

To be fair his dad was settled with us,  ended up managing the reserves before Bartley took it over. Pittman is a weird one, seems to just be taken with the club. Rejected Aberdeen a few times and from what I know turned down moves to the USA as well. Seems to have settled on the club being the place for him and that's it

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

His Da has no say on where he plays, his missus does though and he's going nowhere.

There's only so many times she can go shopping at IKEA before she fancies a bit of the Overgate.

Most bookies have Dundee as slight favourites for this one which is how I see it.  Livi have had a difficult start although losing at home to Motherhell must have hurt.  There's not much to choose between the sides outside the Old Firm although Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen will win more than they lose.

13 hours ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair his dad was settled with us,  ended up managing the reserves before Bartley took it over. Pittman is a weird one, seems to just be taken with the club. Rejected Aberdeen a few times and from what I know turned down moves to the USA as well. Seems to have settled on the club being the place for him and that's it

His missus works beside my daughter, told her he was going nowhere when the Aberdeen offer came in.🤣

Aye he is settled at Livi, wouldn't have blamed him for going to Aberdeen for a lot more dosh, but isn't for moving sticks, esp since the arrival of his bairn. He'll end up being our most capped player, can't be far behind Keaghan now. 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Bruce Anderson back and fit for this one too after his diabetic seizure, that's absolutely massive for us.

Think Omeonga has his passport and work permit sorted, and is now over training with us. Dunno if he'll be in the running for this game though. At least it's starting to look a bit better in the number of players being available to play.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Think Omeonga has his passport and work permit sorted, and is now over training with us. Dunno if he'll be in the running for this game though. At least it's starting to look a bit better in the number of players being available to play.

I thought so but looked it up and Martindale says he arrives on Monday I think? So possibility for the Celtic game I'd imagine

56 minutes ago, Girth said:

Question for the Livi fans, how come Menga got binned? 

Always thought he looked alright. 

Thank you. 

He's an utter bat shit mental case. He decided he wanted to go back to Africa on loan and try play in the African Champions League and get back into the Angolan team. He played about 4 games over there in Angola and got binned by his team. Came back in January 3 stone overweight to the point Alan Lithgow was lapping him when the team were doing fitness drills. 

While he was in Africa we had police turn up at the stadium asking where he was, turns out he didn't know you had to pay tax in the UK. He somehow managed to sort out his issues after a bit of a run around trying to find out where he was from a lot of people. Looked as though he might've got himself fit and ready to go again but no, he went MIA and the only thing people had to go off of was him posting a video on his Instagram of him riding a quad bike through the streets of Bordeaux. 

Think that was when we cut our losses and just let him go. Says a lot that he hasn't signed for anyone since and just posts random Instagram stories about him travelling about Europe. 

He was a really weird player, would be absolutely shite for weeks and just run about for no reason and then drop a winner against Hearts or Rangers (his only 2 goals with us) and then go back to trying to do 45 step overs in his own box

Edited by ATLIS

Dolly was tremendous in his first spell with us, giving us an out ball with his pace and strength. Relentless running at defenders was great to watch, agree he was a total basket case though, very unpredictable on and off the pitch, and his time keeping was terrible, just couldn't be arsed getting out his bed to do any training. Loveable guy but as ATLIS said, bat shit crazy. 

3 hours ago, The Derry said:

If any Livingston fan is interested in a physical fight before/after the game please dm me.  

Thank you.

Depends on the outcome of the game, if we lose to a spawny Dundee goal/dodgy decision, then i'll be driving up to Dundee post match to kick f**k out of every Dundee supporter i can find.

See the source image

Nae bother.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

52 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Depends on the outcome of the game, if we lose to a spawny Dundee goal/dodgy decision, then i'll be driving up to Dundee post match to kick f**k out of every Dundee supporter i can find.

See the source image

Nae bother.

Shouldn't you also mention that you're probably three times his age and a couple of years off drawing your pension(subject to more health and social care updates being approved)?

Still maybe you could hit him with your zimmer frame?

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

See the source image

Nae bother.

fs calm down green street