Dundee FC vs Livingston - 11/9/21

6 hours ago, J.domingo said:

And I can’t believe Martindale blew the budget on Omeonga….saido berahino was there for the taking and Sheffield Wednesday got Him. Where are the goals coming from Livi fans…honestly you needed berahino..!

You're talking utter fucking pish. Omeonga isn't on much money at all, the reason he is here is that he took a significant drop in cash to get back to playing Scotland. 

I think you've had one too many today and as usual are making an arse of yourself. Stop playing this J Domingo character and take your pish elsewhere

5 hours ago, J.domingo said:

He’s on £2k…the same as berahino and 4x less the player 

He's absolutely not, and as Logie says, I also know for a fact he took £500 a week to come play for Livi. He was happy to take a huge drop in money you fanny. Piss off Nixon.

Think we'll definitely be the happier of the two sides coming out with a point after that. Dundee had some great chances, fair shakes to Stryjek for continuing to look the part this season (Aberdeen howler aside). Save from Anderson in the first half and his claw off the line from the deflected Griffiths shot were both superb.

Our style of play really needs to change though - actually felt for Bruce Anderson yesterday, ball constantly shelled up in his general direction for the 60 or so minutes he was on with not much else beyond that. Definitely a good player in there but we're not playing to his strengths, nor indeed those of anyone else in the team. The shift to 4-3-3 this season has our midfielders about 40 yards away from our forwards which is fucking hopeless, and dire to watch. The two aren't compatible and I'm a bit fearful that won't change any time soon.

Reckon Dundee will be fine once Griffiths finds his shooting boots, and I imagine they'll comfortably stay up unless McPake continues with batshit tactical ploys like punting Cummings out wide instead of just pairing him up front with Griffiths.

25 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

Wow! Such an angry man! Perhaps you’d like to substantiate these wild claims? Exactly, you can’t because you haven’t a clue what you’re mouthing off about and you don’t know anything that everybody else knows. Omeonga is on £2k BEFORE some very generous bonuses. A wild expensive and needless signing! 

Talking shite, again and again. Away off this forum LiviDelBoy, J Domingo, Nixon. 

1 hour ago, J.domingo said:

And don’t forget the £5k signing on fee Livingston paid him…stick to playing computer games in your mums spare room whilst getting fat and refusing to take the covid vaccine you massive cretin. 

You're never getting that cash Nixon :D Even the courts ruled against you, utter tears

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Who is this guy Nixon like?

Former Livi director that put money into the club in the form of a loan (repayable only when the club can afford to do so), tried to rinse us in court for £500k legal costs in March and the courts ruled in our favour. He was originally owed £400k through directors loans and the courts reduced that sum to £240k in 2015. He tried to push for the sum to be repaid on demand with 9% interest per year along with the £500k in legal costs :D We offered him £100k to piss off or have to wait for his money and he's been raging ever since. Not to mention he was banned from being a director of any club at some point too

Most of the cash has gone to reducing our debt, most of which were directors loans but he's one of the last to get his money. Think the debt has went from 1.6m to 200-300k in the last 3 or 4 years.

It's very convenient that J Domingo has a burning hatred of our board and manager, the same as Livi Del Boy does. All new random accounts that pop up with 'ITK' info that turns out to be bullshit. For the record those in charge of Livi are the best folk we've had in at the club for a long long time. They'll refuse to allow us to run at a loss and we play within our means nowadays with a focus on sustainability and good financial health

Edited by ATLIS

3 hours ago, Afro said:

Think we'll definitely be the happier of the two sides coming out with a point after that. Dundee had some great chances, fair shakes to Stryjek for continuing to look the part this season (Aberdeen howler aside). Save from Anderson in the first half and his claw off the line from the deflected Griffiths shot were both superb.

Our style of play really needs to change though - actually felt for Bruce Anderson yesterday, ball constantly shelled up in his general direction for the 60 or so minutes he was on with not much else beyond that. Definitely a good player in there but we're not playing to his strengths, nor indeed those of anyone else in the team. The shift to 4-3-3 this season has our midfielders about 40 yards away from our forwards which is fucking hopeless, and dire to watch. The two aren't compatible and I'm a bit fearful that won't change any time soon.

Reckon Dundee will be fine once Griffiths finds his shooting boots, and I imagine they'll comfortably stay up unless McPake continues with batshit tactical ploys like punting Cummings out wide instead of just pairing him up front with Griffiths.

Fair play to you trying to talk about the game.🤣

Aye big turnover in players, and a change of how we've been playing the last 5 seasons, is making it a tough watch. Hopefully it'll come together like it did for Davidson at St Johnstone last season, if not it's looking like we'll be in for a very tough season. Bringing it out of defence is fine, we're getting decent at it now, but the long diagonal ball once we get to the halfway line isn't really accomplishing anything for us, as our balls into the box are dreadful, as is all our set pieces. 

I'm wondering what we do in training, cause surely they can't be as bad, really doing my head in as it used to be one of our strengths, and a good amount of goals came from it.

Its amazing how shite we have become by playing a flat version of the same formation from last season.
I can understand if we were playing 451 but the completely flat 3 up top and in the middle is utterly shite and doesn't play to the strengths of any of our players at all.

Regardless of that observation, the defence is still utter garbage and Devlin still can't cross a ball.

Sticking by my prediction of zero wins by Christmas.