UEFA Europa League 21/22

ahemps

1 minute ago, Charles Stiles said:

I'm not into such semantics to try and justify cheating. You don't fall down naturally, you dive. 

You can be fouled without hitting the deck. Abraham was clearly fouled and neither the ref nor VAR seen fit to award a clear red card. He absolutely should have gone down and nonsense decision like that prove it

5 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

I'm not into such semantics to try and justify cheating. You don't fall down naturally, you dive. 

Whoop for you, but there's no clearer example of why players feel the need to do so because officials can't make an obvious decision without a player falling to ground.

12 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Well done to Jose Mourinho and Roma. I think the Conference league has been good this year.

I thought it was a shite idea but it was good this season and, more importantly, will get some money feeding into the diddy leagues as well. Not beyond a club from a place like Finland or Luxembourg, etc. having a proper run in this competition at some point.

16 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Well done to Jose Mourinho and Roma. I think the Conference league has been good this year.

Two entry teams contested the final, but they should ditch letting also-ran diddies from the Europa League like 'Celtic' slither in after Christmas. It should be one Thursday competition or the other. 

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

Two entry teams contested the final, but they should ditch letting also-ran diddies from the Europa League like 'Celtic' slither in after Christmas. It should be one Thursday competition or the other. 

Absofuckinglutely