UEFA Europa League 21/22

ahemps

That's why I never get wound up about players 'making the most of it'. I'd be raging with Abraham if I was Mourinho, as he wins his team a 20 yard free kick and a man advantage if he goes to ground.

That's why I never get wound up about players 'making the most of it'. I'd be raging with Abraham if I was Mourinho, as he wins his team a 20 yard free kick and a man advantage if he goes to ground.
Why didn't VAR pull it though?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Why didn't VAR pull it though?

I've no doubt it does if he dived to ground after contact.

5 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

I'd describe a dive as involving a player going to ground without any contact or foul taking place, hence the distinction in this case.

Edited by AMMjag

Feyenoord playing some really creative stuff in attack. It's almost like set drills but in open play. They just seem to labour it to the point where the Roma defender is in position to block... Every time. 

They are very good at finding space in crowded areas but the final shot is always just that wee bit late