Aberdeen v Ach, who the f**k are we playing again ? Looks at Google. Oh, aye..Ross County.

Guest Bob Mahelp

County to lose three early goals, then pull one back early in the second half but not do too much more. Mackay will then come out with "I'm proud of the lads, and encouraged with signs in the second half" or something similar.

We're 2nd in the league. I'll not be letting a disappointing European exit to a team better than us diminish my enthusiasm for this game.

I'll not actually be enthusiastic enough to be at the game. Will have to settle for a dodgy stream. Should manage to recover enough to make an appearance after the international break. Like Ryan Hedges hopefully.

2-0 Ramirez brace.

Just now, Suspect Device said:

We're 2nd in the league. I'll not be letting a disappointing European exit to a team better than us diminish my enthusiasm for this game.

I'll not actually be enthusiastic enough to be at the game. Will have to settle for a dodgy stream. Should manage to recover enough to make an appearance after the international break. Like Ryan Hedges hopefully.

2-0 Ramirez brace.

Did you manage to get a refund?

33 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

County to lose three early goals, then pull one back early in the second half but not do too much more. Mackay will then come out with "I'm proud of the lads, and encouraged with signs in the second half" or something similar.

Aberdeen could easily ship 3 early goals too, ‘coz we can’t defend worth a f**k. 

50 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

*MacKKKay

45 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

2-0 Ramirez brace.

The fact that there is no away allocation for this is gonna look even more silly when the attendance doesn't break 15k

9 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

The fact that there is no away allocation for this is gonna look even more silly when the attendance doesn't break 15k

Aye, not sure what the reason is for that when most other teams are welcoming back away fans. They will claim it's for staggering entry times and allowing more entry points for home fans but it's a poor excuse.

41 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Aye, not sure what the reason is for that when most other teams are welcoming back away fans. They will claim it's for staggering entry times and allowing more entry points for home fans but it's a poor excuse.

Considered an appropriate reason for keeping out the Staggies.

Guest Bob Mahelp
17 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I expect total bouncebackability and a 12-0 win for Aberdeen

The Edinburgh sides making a bit hard work of it today, so a nice comfortable win would put us top. 

It wouldn't be the first time though that Ross County have tripped us up at Pittodrie, so we shouldn't be complacent.