2021/2022 South Challenge Cup

GNU_Linux

16 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Any chance of this being on the magic talkie picture box?

Doubt it. There's no existing TV deal in place. The very least they can do in this day & age is put together a decent stream.

There's a bit of doubt when the final would get played I'd have thought with the possibility of Auchinleck Talbot in the Lowland Pyramid Playoff. Final has been pencilled in for Sunday May 22nd which is the weekend of the 1st Round Robin date.

Now that they know there will be a 3 way playoff and the SCC final to organise, I would have thought we'll here the draw for the order of games in the playoff soon. 

7 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Doubt it. There's no existing TV deal in place. The very least they can do in this day & age is put together a decent stream.

There's a bit of doubt when the final would get played I'd have thought with the possibility of Auchinleck Talbot in the Lowland Pyramid Playoff. Final has been pencilled in for Sunday May 22nd which is the weekend of the 1st Round Robin date.

Now that they know there will be a 3 way playoff and the SCC final to organise, I would have thought we'll here the draw for the order of games in the playoff soon. 

A sensible "draw" would be EOS v SOS to keep Auchinleck free, SOS v WOS and then the expected WOS v EOS winner takes all.

• 2 weeks later...

Big game for both clubs on Sunday. Bonnyrigg will start as favourites bit you can never write off Talbot in a cup final. Would love to see us winning it in our first attempt.