Unusual Contraceptive Methods

Just now, paranoid android said:

I think it was Jade Goody who got pished on BB, and had a bottle in or around her 'flower'. :unsure:

The lassie was called Kinga.

I fail to remember birthdays and anniversaries but this, my brain retains.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Anyone else get shown that video of Susan Tully with a bottle of Coke as part of school sex education?

I was the cameraman for that.  347 takes FFS!

…and the refused to change the slogan from ‘The Real Thing’ to ‘The Next Best Thing’.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The lassie was called Kinga.

I fail to remember birthdays and anniversaries but this, my brain retains.

My old man just used a coin to open beer bottles. He'd have never thought of that way.

35 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

To be avoided if the packet was previously used for glue sniffing apparently. H&S gone mad.

I haven't seen any kids huffing fumes in decades. No wonder we don't qualify for tournaments anymore.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I haven't seen any kids huffing fumes in decades. No wonder we don't qualify for tournaments anymore.

I'm sure a newsagent in Grangemouth was done for selling prepared bags with a dob of evostick inside. Same kind that used to sell single cigarettes.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure a newsagent in Grangemouth was done for selling prepared bags with a dob of evostick inside. Same kind that used to sell single cigarettes.

The air in Grangemouth smells like it kills brain cells. Nae need for the solvents.

I used to be smart before I went to work there. Now look at me.

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Yes indeed. From the School Stories thread...

Sounds very like someone who called in one afternoon to the short-lived talk radio in Edinburgh with Dominik Diamond. Old boy caller ranting on about anal “you know, the gay sex”.

Just remembered that the ancient Egyptians made cervical plugs out of crocodile dung.

You'd think Sean Connery might have brought that up at some point during Highlander.

40 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Just remembered that the ancient Egyptians made cervical plugs out of crocodile dung.

You'd think Sean Connery might have brought that up at some point during Highlander.

Didn't Jimmy Nail have a hit with Crocodile Poos though?