Denmark v Scotland

Mind the days when we’d all know the line up by now cause Leigh Griffiths would have leaked it to his mates on WhatsApp?
We did used to always get the team early didn't we? It'd be in the papers, on here or on social media. Div used to get it all the time too.

Tbf team news does still get leaked quite frequently. Gilmour starting against England was on all over Twitter that afternoon.

I sometimes miss turning up to a stadium and seeing/hearing the team get announced there.

There were various leaks but aye I always thought Miller was the main one. Now I'd say that there's the odd leak about an individual player starting or being in a squad, but they're not 100% accurate and I presume usually come from the player themselves via someone who knows them.

We did used to always get the team early didn't we? It'd be in the papers, on here or on social media. Div used to get it all the time too.

Tbf team news does still get leaked quite frequently. Gilmour starting against England was on all over Twitter that afternoon.

I sometimes miss turning up to a stadium and seeing/hearing the team get announced there.

Before smartphones the first time I used to see the team at a lot of grounds was chalked on the wall of the bookies stalls inside.

54 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Suspect we'll get pretty comfortably beaten tonight, but having zero expectation with Scotland you can only really be pleasantly surprised. 

Or have your worst fears realised

Yes.

The ups and mostly downs of falling Scotland. These games - away to a top seed - I write off every time apart from if we are drawn with England. Strange thing is we tend to do well, but no cigar in games like this where we aren't expected to get anything e.g the 4-6-0 followed by that 3-2 loss to Spain at Hampden. The draw at England after a honking start to the Euros, etc.

So hopefully we are due a HUGE UPSET suprirse tonight rather than a spiriting, decent performance but with nothing at the end of it e.g the 2-2 draw with Holland is a good example. Mins away from a big of a scelp (for us anyway, even if Holland aren't that great) yet come away feeling like a defeat, like the England 2-2 at Hampden game too.

I just saw that as well. I’m not sure that looks like the right formation though - Robertson on the right? 
I think Robertson and Tierney will be swapped. Not sure about the midfielders (could any combination other than McGregor on the right), and I think the CBs are right but I can't say for sure.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Not entirely sure why McKenna is in over Hendry tbh! Moves the rest of the defence around as well doing that. 

Clarke seemed to hint at it yesterday when he was talking about Hendry playing a Sunday evening kick off in Belgium and then only meeting up with the squad over in Denmark.

If it was a back four I'd prefer Tierney on the right, but in a five I reckon Robertson is better in terms of being able to come infield and play and so on. Tierney is more about directness and could be good down the outside on his natural side. Expecting Tierney on the right though.

3 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Maybe playing the usual. Robertson left wing back, Tierney left centre back, Hanley in the middle Mckenna and Cooper on the right side. 

Then a central 3 with fraser dropping back into it. 

We have Cooper, McKenna, and Hanley playing. Who’s playing RWB in that case? Cooper?

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm