Denmark v Scotland

Denmark are certainly the most likeable top seeds I can remember. Perhaps a bit like Croatia, and probably even nicer than that 2008-2012 Spain side we played.

Nice to watch. Have humility and lack arrogance. No prima donas. Decent fans. A great stadium. Small country without delusions of grandeur.

Probably everything we’d want to be.

2 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Denmark are certainly the most likeable top seeds I can remember. Perhaps a bit like Croatia, and probably even nicer than that 2008-2012 Spain side we played.

Nice to watch. Have humility and lack arrogance. No prima donas. Decent fans. A great stadium. Small country without delusions of grandeur.

Probably everything we’d want to be.

Give it half an hour and they'll be a bunch of hacking diving cheating b*****ds. 

2 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

A lovely touch to show Grant Hanley there with his two sons Billy and Ryan.

I was just thinking how much of a big deal is made of Billy Gilmour being small but he’s the same height as quite a few others. 

11 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

Think Denmark are slightly being over-rated here. They have a solid unit and some good players but not top tier/world beaters by any stretch. An organised structured performance can take points here IMO.

I agree, Scotland is the underdogs in this one yes, but we were also riding on a wave of "let's come together despite.. " during the euro. This a completely different situation, could go both ways