Thistle vs Morton 28th August 2021

Much better performance needed after the Arbroath defeat. If we win this, we will have picked up 9 points out of the opening 4 games which I think a lot of fans would have been happy with. Hopefully a few changes to the side from Saturday. Don’t know a huge amount about Morton’s squad this season, so I won’t bother making a prediction. 
Please win Thistle

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Are Thistle streaming this one? Won't make it as I have plans, but would be able to sneak in a stream if available.

Aye, 12 quid. It was good quality last season, but not great in our game against Queen of the South. 

Our commentators are a bit shite, too.

Would personally like to see us go with a bit more attacking intent from the off here, hopefully Docherty is back too. I’d probably have taken 3 wins from 4 before a ball was kicked, so any win will do but preferably a good performance to match. 

On 25/08/2021 at 08:43, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This looks like being ma first game of the season. So, obviously, I'll be the Jonah and Morton will lose.

Let's be honest mate...Morton will lose because they aren't a serious football club anymore.

2-0 Thistle

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I assume Stevenson and Stanway are young players who are (usually) nowhere near first team level? Anyone any idea what positions they play?

No idea though Stevenson was 15 when we played Rangers in pre season so at the very oldest he'll be 16 and a month which would presumably make him one of our youngest ever players if he gets on. 

Weird game. It’s been relatively even in most of the play, but we probably should have three goals and Morton haven’t created anything at all.

Also, who was the boy on the post who ducked away from the ball at the goal? 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Stream quality with the new provider is bobbins compared to last year plus Michael Max getting Gordon/ Docherty/ Turner/ Tiffoney wrong 9 times out of 10 is not new but still infuriating. 

Morton have offered nothing, we've not been much better but at least had a couple of chances. Strange goal, the Morton player on the post might not have been able to reach it but he didn't even jump.

Hoping none of the three stupid yellow cards come back to bite us.