Falkirk vs Queens Park

We really should be on twelve points. Eight is a very decent start, but the draws at Alloa and East Fife were down to not taking good chances. Desperately need someone else other than Murray as a goal threat. 

I’d bite your hand off for a point. Falkirk have sat the League One exam before and have some good players. Just feel we’ve still got a wee bit of naivety about us at times. We’ll have a much better idea of how far we’ve come and/or how far we’ve still got to go at about 4:50 on Saturday.

13 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Robson is probably having nightmares about Morrison already.

Equally I'm having palpations about Longridge on Gary Miller. Dixon's played with Murray so he'll know exactly what to expect. Hopefully Krasniqi plays and him & Telfer dominate the middle of the park as they have Gillespie & Liam Brown in there. 

I'll go 3-1 Falkirk with Doyle to give away 3+ fouls. As someone has said hopefully we'll have brought in another striker by then so we don't need to see Wilson ever again.

Doyle was fit and could run all day but as has been said used to make feckups that normally ended up in goals for the opposition. His crossing was always unbearably bad too which didn't help when our formation at the time  relied on the fullbacks for width.  You could never fault his effort though and he scored the odd worldie.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Equally I'm having palpations about Longridge on Gary Miller. Dixon's played with Murray so he'll know exactly what to expect. Hopefully Krasniqi plays and him & Telfer dominate the middle of the park as they have Gillespie & Liam Brown in there. 

I'll go 3-1 Falkirk with Doyle to give away 3+ fouls. As someone has said hopefully we'll have brought in another striker by then so we don't need to see Wilson ever again.

At least longridge lacks pace I'd be more worried if he was up against a really quick winger .

Guest Back Post Misses

This gang (and we know a good few of them) couldn’t win at Methil and couldn’t beat 10 man Alloa. Nothing short of a victory is acceptable. Stop the service to Murray - game over. The Albanian lad has to play 

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

As someone has said hopefully we'll have brought in another striker by then so we don't need to see Wilson ever again.

Maybe you could enquire after Bob McHugh?

40 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

This gang (and we know a good few of them) couldn’t win at Methil and couldn’t beat 10 man Alloa. Nothing short of a victory is acceptable. 

Quite right. Anything less than 3 points and your coach has to walk. Ray McKinnon is still available.

I think we'll see a positive reaction from the players after the disappointment at Alloa, it'll be a tough game but we're more than capable of getting a result.

That was the most annoyed we've seen Ellis in a post match interview so far, and I can't say I blame him. He'll have them right up for this.

Guest Back Post Misses
1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Maybe you could enquire after Bob McHugh?

Quite right. Anything less than 3 points and your coach has to walk. Ray McKinnon is still available.

We got the best out of Lord Bob you just have to put up with our cast offs I guess. 
you have plenty of them